Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 09:50

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 9 hours, 9 minutes | Nyheim City

UP Appeal - Elmo

Elmo

• Game Master

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Spoiler

image.png.68f09e89c4baf5eaf42824e516695037.png

elmo.png.71ae05c8f144bcd5eb5ac0fb21240968.png

Why the verdict is not fair: I haven't been asked or told how my post isn't constructive.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Simply put, my post circled back around to a point @Rover made about hostile roleplayers and folks who use the "keep in character, in character" justification for their behaviour being disingenuous. I then highlighted the irony of Maybelele's post through my own text, framed by Rover's quote, to show him that perhaps his viewpoint hadn't taken into account all of the excellent views on the thread.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points removed, post reinstated, another prophecy from Rover.

What could you have done better?: Not registered for DayZRP in 2014.

• Administrator

Salutations @Elmo,

A separate portion of the staff team has reviewed your appeal and has decided to DENY IT.

The post, in question, which you made did not contribute anything to the overall thread than a remark about Rover's power of prophecy. It very much comes across as a meme and was otherwise unnecessary to the ongoing conversation on the thread at the time.

With the above said,
Appeal denied - warning points remain.

Signed by @Duplessis and @Dingle