Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 10:04

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 8 hours, 55 minutes | Nyheim City

The Duchy of Burnaya (Burnaya knížectví) - IC and OOC Recruitment

Uncle Ban

• Legend
Posted (edited)

OMG! THIS IS sexy wtf. GOOD LUCK!!!

Edited by DrMax

Can't wait to behead someone with my sword for their transgressions against Burnaya

I, Edwardou,  give PK rights to the leader of the Duchy of Burnaya. In light of sufficient reason for my character to be PKed, the leader of the Duchy of Burnaya may have my character PKed for roleplay reasons.

Edited by Edwardou
  • Emerald

Looking AMAZING. Let's GOOO!

I, Lucky Luke,  give PK rights to the leader of the Duchy of Burnaya. In light of sufficient reason for my character to be PKed, the leader of the Duchy of Burnaya may have my character PKed for roleplay reasons.

I, Geek,  give PK rights to the leader of the Duchy of Burnaya. In light of sufficient reason for my character to be PKed, the leader of the Duchy of Burnaya may have my character PKed for roleplay reasons.

• MVP

Hell yeah, this is looking great! The graphics and family tree looks amazing! Enjoyed reading the lore. The roster is filling up with some great roleplayers so I can't wait to see what you guys bring to Chernarus! 

Season 1 Good Luck GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

• Diamond

What the... I actually read the lore. Like I actually read it, for real. Like I read all of it, I even surprised myself by doing so, and I am not even mad. I like this, this is cool. The family tree gives me Crusader King vibes. This is a total CK vibe.

• Emerald

Already had some wonderful RP with this group. Best of luck guys!

Glad to read people already like what we've come up with!

With the passing of Adam Zavat I can only post this:

I, Fuchs,  give PK rights to the leader of the Duchy of Burnaya. In light of sufficient reason for my character to be killed, the leader of the Duchy of Burnaya may have my character PKed.

• Emerald

Thread looks really good! Will be interesting to see a refreshing take on nationalism, hopefully everything goes well! 

• Diamond

Good luck with this!  Really happy to see this up ❤️

• Game Master

A different take on nationalism in DayZRP? Doesn't immediately make me snooze when I read it? Whoa

Good luck guys, I hope this goes where you planned 🥰

• Diamond

Woah who made these cool graphics? 😂 Seriously though so happy to see this thread finally up and live! 🥳

Can't wait to do more roleplay with the group and see how it progresses ^^ Thanks to everyone for the well wishes so far 🌟

• Administrator

Good luck surviving this!
Can't wait to see how this plays out ICly! ❤️

• Emerald

This is something very unique! Wish you guys good luck ❤️

• MVP

Exciting to see this being put together! Lets go!
My crew is big and it keeps getting bigger, that's cause Jesus Christ is my ... lord and saviour.

tenor.gif

• Emerald

Really love the RP from the lot of you. Good luck

• Lore Master

holy shit. an idea thats actually good.

• Titanium

What a sick group idea! Expecting see big things here.

• MVP

pog idea

good luck with it

• Administrator

This is definitely a unique idea/look, interesting to see how it'll go and turn out. Now lets see if other groups will bend the knee and fall in line with the crown 😉

Really good idea, and something I have not seen here before. Good graphics and good people from the little interaction I had way back.

good luck!

This seems like a good group that will benefit the roleplay on server, good luck with this!

• Sapphire

Wonderful presentation. I'm proud to see this kick off, I met you in character before my end on Zavat and I am impressed. 

Best of luck and I look forward with great interest of the progress. 

the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

• Cor locked this topic