Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 04:12

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 47 minutes | Nyheim City

Hey! Whats up!

Hey! I just arrived here, bought that Bronze premium since I can already see this will be great! Any tips you'd wanna give me beforehand?

• Diamond

Hey Cardoso! 😄

Welcome to the community and best of luck on your whitelist 🥳

I'd say if you haven't roleplayed before or played dayz much as the base game, look up some guides for both in both the forums and youtube 😄

1 minute ago, DrLettuce said:

Hey Cardoso! 😄

Welcome to the community and best of luck on your whitelist 🥳

I'd say if you haven't roleplayed before or played dayz much as the base game, look up some guides for both in both the forums and youtube 😄

Hi, I have like 70 hours on DayZ, recently bought it since I didn't have much money to spend on it before. I know the basics well on the base game, just never RPed with it, but thanks alot I'll be sure to look up when I encounter some issues.

I do have a lot of hours of RP in other platforms, so I hope I'll adapt well to DayZ since it seems sooo nice

• Diamond
2 minutes ago, Cardoso said:

Hi, I have like 70 hours on DayZ, recently bought it since I didn't have much money to spend on it before. I know the basics well on the base game, just never RPed with it, but thanks alot I'll be sure to look up when I encounter some issues.

I do have a lot of hours of RP in other platforms, so I hope I'll adapt well to DayZ since it seems sooo nice

If you have any extra questions don't hesitate to poke a staff member 😄

Just now, DrLettuce said:

If you have any extra questions don't hesitate to poke a staff member 😄

I'll warn you guys if I have some, don't worry 🤣

Thanks alot for the warm welcome!

• Game Master

Greetings Cardoso!

Welcome to the community. If you are totally new to roleplay, then I would recommend playing a rather normal civilian character that stays close to yourself. This way you will have an easier time thinking about how your character would react in the situation. I see you currently have a special forces ex-military character. I would really not recommend starting out with that, but the choice is up to you.

With all that said, I hope you will enjoy it around here!

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Basko said:

Greetings Cardoso!

Welcome to the community. If you are totally new to roleplay, then I would recommend playing a rather normal civilian character that stays close to yourself. This way you will have an easier time thinking about how your character would react in the situation. I see you currently have a special forces ex-military character. I would really not recommend starting out with that, but the choice is up to you.

With all that said, I hope you will enjoy it around here!

Hey! As I've said in the replies above I'm not new to roleplay, I'm new to DayZ Roleplay, I do have like 5000 hours of GTA V RP, 2000 of GTA IV And San Andreas and some odd hours in red dead RP. But I get everything you are saying , although my character was in the special forces he is now a passive character since he isn't sane and can't handle a lot of situations too well, he is more of a wanderer than a fighter at the moment.

Edited by Cardoso
  • MVP

Hello Cardoso,

Welcome to the community and congrats on your whitelist getting excepted! I would recommend jumping IG and playing your character true to their backstory then expand off of that as he progresses through time. Most of all, have fun! Everything will come to you as you learn the ways of other survivors around you and you will adapt just fine 😉 . Take it easy pal!

film hello GIF

Welcome mate 🙂 I hope you enjoy your time here it’s an awesome community and I hope to see you in game soon 🙂

Edited by Reflex
2 hours ago, EddieLR said:

Hello Cardoso,

Welcome to the community and congrats on your whitelist getting excepted! I would recommend jumping IG and playing your character true to their backstory then expand off of that as he progresses through time. Most of all, have fun! Everything will come to you as you learn the ways of other survivors around you and you will adapt just fine 😉 . Take it easy pal!

film hello GIF

Thanks for the welcome!

2 hours ago, Reflex said:

Welcome mate 🙂 I hope you enjoy your time here it’s an awesome community and I hope to see you in game soon 🙂

Hope to see you too !