Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 04:59

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours | Nyheim City

Panda Rule 1.8 Appeal

PandaSimp

• Sapphire

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/6396-panda/warnings/7066/

Why the verdict is not fair: I had posted a picture of a dog and a crying man and was told it was glorifying the once permanently banned community member @groovy dingo. As we can see now from his profile, he is no longer banned and therefore I would not be glorifying a permanently banned player/valued community member.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I had seen that he was banned and was just expressing my sadness in his passing. I dont believe from my opinion, that I was glorifying him but posting that.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like my points removed please

What could you have done better?: Not posted it

• Administrator

Hello @Panda,

A separate team of staff members have reviewed your appeal and have chosen to deny it, due to the fact that when groovy dingo was permanently banned you decided to break rule 1.8 by glorifying a permanently banned player. Yes groovy dingo is now not permanently banned, but at the time he was, so at the time the rule applied, your rule break does not get wiped because the person you glorified is no longer permanently banned that is not how it works.

//Denied

Signed @Realize @Hofer