Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 05:31

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 28 minutes | Nyheim City

Appeal flamebait discord ban

Ban appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/53793-bronzydog76/warnings/7072/

Why the verdict is not fair: I know that I messed up but I believe a permanent ban is extreme

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was half joking when I said "shut the fuck up"

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like my permanent discord ban to be changed to a temporary one.

What could you have done better?: I could have simply said "sorry I do not find joke answers very funny as I hear them alot"

• Administrator

Greetings @Bronzydog76,

A separate portion of the staff team has reviewed your appeal and decided to ACCEPT IT.

What you said is flaming, there is no question about that. However upon review of the situation which happened to lead to it, we have decided to be lenient on you and allow you back immediately. Even if you were joking it is still unacceptable to say things such as you did to other community members.

With the above said,
Appeal accepted - Discord ban removed, points remain.

Signed @Duplessis and @Rover