Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 04:07

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 52 minutes | Nyheim City

I want to report a player who tried to rob us and then just shot us.

i was driving with my buddy Henk trough Elektro and then found another player running on the road. He was being chased by zombies and he asked us if he could get a ride. we agreed.

He didnt want to give his name to us and then requested to stop so we could let him out. He got out and immediately shouted hands up im robbing you. 
Henk slammed the gas, and i said he whats up buddy. Henk got shot, i got out of the car and got shot.

There was basicly no roleplay going on, just a nasty way to get our gear.

Henk my buddy is reporting the same thing.

Edited by Pr0z4c
  • Administrator

Hello @Pr0z4c,

In order for us to process your report please edit your original post and replace it with the template found here;

Failure to do this within 24 hours will result in this report being closed.

Thank you in advance!

• Game Master
5 hours ago, Pr0z4c said:

i was driving with my buddy Henk trough Elektro and then found another player running on the road. He was being chased by zombies and he asked us if he could get a ride. we agreed.

He didnt want to give his name to us and then requested to stop so we could let him out. He got out and immediately shouted hands up im robbing you. 
Henk slammed the gas, and i said he whats up buddy. Henk got shot, i got out of the car and got shot.

There was basicly no roleplay going on, just a nasty way to get our gear.

Henk my buddy is reporting the same thing.

Hello @Pr0z4c,

In addition to what @Duplessis said, I sat through a portion of the helpdesk call between yourself and the accused.

Did you still wish to pursue this report?

10 hours ago, Rover said:

Hello @Pr0z4c,

In addition to what @Duplessis said, I sat through a portion of the helpdesk call between yourself and the accused.

Did you still wish to pursue this report?

nah, i dont wish to pursue this report. I would like you guys to keep an eye on ''Tom Morisson'' seems that he and his group are just robbing and killing for the sake of that. i doubt their actions contain any roleplay.

Henk and I decided to be gentlemen about this. We dont care much about our loot, thats stuff we can collect again

• Sapphire

Hello @Pr0z4c.

As you have requested, we agree to close the report. However, there are a few points we would like to give you for the future. While we appreciate you and the accused sat down and talked things out to get a mutual understanding, it unfortunately was down to an in-game bug and non-compliance. It is a common bug in the game, that players disappear from car seats, only to have them appear again when they exit the vehicle. This also leaves them out of VoIP range, which meant that the accused in this situation was unable to hear you, and was only aware that your friend was in the car with him. However, when someone initiates hostile roleplay, regardless of the situation, you can't fault them for not giving you any roleplay if you choose to not give them the chance to roleplay with you, and instead resort to escaping or fighting. Had you complied to the demands, it would be in the hands of the accused to give you adequate roleplay pertaining to the situation. For the future, keep in mind that your own actions also have consequences, and that in this instance, it resulted in you and your friends' death.

With that said, report /closed.

Signed: @Dingle@Duplessis & @Rover