Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 06:10

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 12 hours, 49 minutes | Nyheim City

Chernarus Orthodox Religion

SynO

• Sapphire

You hear a very heavy-accented Chernarussian 

"Dobrý den people. I heard there were Chernarussian Nun's in the area and would like to get in contact with one of you. I am very religious of Jesus Christ and want to learn more

The message would repeat every 1 hour for 10 hours, then fade away into static

*Another deeply voiced Chernarussian man would respond*

Ano, Dobry den people. My brother is very handsome man, please respond. 

Thank you.

*The message would repeat itself every 1 hour for 10 hours, then fade away into static*

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)

"Hello Sastra, I will gladly help reach out to me, usually around Zernogorsk."

Edited by Hanro
  • Emerald

*Yet another hardcore raspy deep and nice voiced with a heavy Chernarussian accent responds*

"What the fuck are you guys doing? Go back to your duties not looking for Hot local Chernarussian single nun's in the area. KURWA...

*Hardcore raspy deep and nice voiced with a heavy Chernarussian accent releases the PTT*

*THE RADIO POPS OFF*

WHAT ? Please I NEED a Chernarussian nun to confess my sins to !!! Dekuji if you have any information about them.

*THE RADIO POPS OFF AGAIN*

• Sapphire

*Ryan presses his PTT*

"Where?! I need a chernarussian nun to bless me so that I don't get robbed by filthy bandits. If it isn't a hassle, I would also like my shop to be blessed with good luck and fortune as well."

*Ryan takes his thumb off the PTT*

• Diamond

*The radio crackles as a female chernarussian speaks over it*

"Dobry den, I am Sister Leontyna Havelka. One such Chernarussian nun of the eastern orthodox faith. I am glad to hear there are so many wishing to converse about faith. I shall make a trip down towards Berezino tomorrow evening. All those that wish to meet can make their way there.

Dekuji"

*The radio shuts off*

• Sapphire

The heavy accented Chernarussian man reappears

"Anó, sounds good. I will make my way there tomorrow. My Bratrís and I are very devoted to the Eastern Orthodox faith, atleast I am. I hope to pray with one of you soon and learn more, Nashledanou."

The heavy accented Chernarussian man disappears and static fills the airwaves

• Diamond

*A Mixed Chernarussian Accented man comes over the radio*

"Dobrý den, sestry, jsem muž, který dlouho věřil ve Svatého otce, ve Svatého syna a ve Svaté duchy a já jsem dlouho ztratil a našel svou víru skrze hříchy a zatracení války. Chtěl bych, když je to možné, usilovat o svatou zpovědi a hledat vedení od církve. Kéž je Bůh s vámi všemi. Slava Černarus...."

Spoiler

"Good day sisters, I am a man who has long believed in the Holy Father, The Holy Son, and the Holy Spirits and I have long lost and found my faith through the sins and damnations of war. I wish to seek Holy Confession when possible and seek guidance from the Church. May God be with you all. Slava Chernarus."

*the man sighs softly before ending the communication"

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)

*Alex pulls out his Baofeng DM-1801 IP54 Dualband VHF and UHF TierII digital DMR Portofoon with display keyboard as fast as as he possibly can to respond*

I am very devoted to the Eastern Orthodox faith , i will come along with my friend, have a good day god bless.

*Alex holsters his Baofeng DM-1801 IP54 Dualband VHF and UHF TierII digital DMR Portofoon with display keyboard *

Edited by Knight