Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 20:55

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
ONGOING | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Ends in 4 minutes | Nyheim City

Rings?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For awhile I've been hoping for a mod or commission to come up that adds rings. I feel like a ring item would be amazing for a more meaningful connection between characters that are either together or married to each other. The ring could probably either take up the armband slot or glove slot if clipping is an issue. I also don't know much about creating items in editors to bring them into the game so I don't know how difficult it would be if I asked a developer to commission a ring. I feel like since it's a relatively small item, it shouldn't be too hard to create and implement ( Then again, I don't know what Developers have to go through to create and implement objects as such ).

I don't have much money to be able to commission a developer to create one but maybe this could be another idea for the books. What do you guys think? 

Edited by GunterThePenguin
  • Game Master

On the fence with this one to be honest,
Regardless, I'd suggest making a poll to see what the community thinks.

• MVP

Definately doable. Id recommend it taking the glove slot since it wouldnt be visible under gloves anyway.

• Diamond

+1 from me 😄

This sounds like a really cool idea actually and has a lot of capability to enhance things with roleplay ^^ Having it on the glove slot sounds like the best idea to me to be honest as it's on the hands 🙂

• Titanium
Posted (edited)

Definitely a +1 for me! It could be a reskin of something that takes the glove slot, like maybe the brass knuckles. It already has the texture and the size/shape. 

Edited by AlwaysGamer
  • Lore Master

+1 From me as well. Gib rings pls. I want that bling!

• Diamond

-USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST-

• Sapphire

I like the Idea, Its a +1 from me

Not trying to rain on the parade of support, but this seems like such a minor feature that it would be a waste of development time. There are a lot of other things that need to be focused on in DayzRP that in my opinion take precedence over character rings.

-1 from me

• Emerald
26 minutes ago, Mike said:

Not trying to rain on the parade of support, but this seems like such a minor feature that it would be a waste of development time. There are a lot of other things that need to be focused on in DayzRP that in my opinion take precedence over character rings.

-1 from me

The whole point of development is for them to make cool things to improve our immersion and gameplay. Definitely not a waste of time in my opinion.

+1

• Sapphire

It would be a cool way to create more stories and relationships between characters and it’d be a very cool item to just see aswell