Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 21:06

Dynamic Events - PLIKT / Contracts
STARTING SOON | 2021-08-04 21:30:00 (server time) | Starts in 23 minutes | Nyheim City

Hello

Bunnie

• Diamond

Hello everyone!  I joined this community in January but got sick before I could read much into it.   I finally had a chance to fill out an application though.   I'm kinda new to the RP Community Side of DayZ on PC.  So wasn't really sure what kind of character to make.  So.. I made a generic one I guess.  I'll edit it more later when I figure out this community a lil better and where she would best fit in.  Any suggestions and help would be appreciated.  ❤️ I'm still waiting on the whitelist thing but figured I would say hi in newcomer chat.

xD  

• Lore Master

Welcome to the community! I did something similar and let Mary, my character, tell me who she was as I steadily got more and more invested in the RP. Good luck on your whitelisting progress! Hope to see you in game. 🙂

• Diamond

Yea, I figured that would be a safe way to do it.  Thank you xD

• Diamond

Hey there Twisted_Bunny! 😄

A super big welcome to the community and best of luck with your whitelisting process 🥳

To echo what @Niveous said, for your first character you can keep it simple and sweet as they say and just slowly build up from it ^^ As if you start with a relatively basic canvas, it can be a lot easier to then shape and mold them via character progression as you roleplay them more 😄 See how their experiences in game affected them etc.

We all started somewhere as a new person once so don't be afraid to jump in and have fun 👍

• Diamond

Thank you.  I appreciate it. I'll try. lol

• Diamond

Welcome, Twisted_Bunny. Have a great stay here! If you have any questions, do not hesitate and kick me 😄 

I mean, you don't need to stick to one character. Usually i made at start characters based on myself. It was easier. Do some adventures, do some RP and you will see what brings you the most fun, and maybe you will make a new character. 

• Diamond

Thank you very much. I'll keep that in mind.  A second character would be way down the road for me. I still gotta improve on this one. xD

• Sapphire
4 hours ago, Twisted_Bunny said:

Hello everyone!  I joined this community in January but got sick before I could read much into it.   I finally had a chance to fill out an application though.   I'm kinda new to the RP Community Side of DayZ on PC.  So wasn't really sure what kind of character to make.  So.. I made a generic one I guess.  I'll edit it more later when I figure out this community a lil better and where she would best fit in.  Any suggestions and help would be appreciated.  ❤️ I'm still waiting on the whitelist thing but figured I would say hi in newcomer chat.

xD  

Welcome to the community. if you need any help with your characters profile send me a Dm ill sure help if youd like hope you enjoy it here.

revenge of the sith prequel GIF

• Emerald

Welcome to the community! Cant wait to see you ingame! 😜

• Diamond

Thank you. Lol

Welcome to the community. Nothing wrong with keeping your character simple; lets you modify and change 'er as the story progresses, so don't feel too bad if she ain't too detailed atm.

• Diamond

Thank you!  I'm just hoping to get whitelisted at this point.  They will tell you if you are denied right? >.> 

11 hours ago, Twisted_Bunny said:

Thank you!  I'm just hoping to get whitelisted at this point.  They will tell you if you are denied right? >.> 

Yes.

• Game Master

Welcome @Twisted_Bunny!

Hopefully you will enjoy it around here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them!
Good luck with the whitelist process.

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community! Best of luck with your whitelisting process 😃 !

welcome GIF

• Diamond

Thank you xD

• Diamond
1 hour ago, Miracae said:

Oh! Hey, hey! I read your character and seemed very compelling! I'd love to meet you in world. : 3

I'll probably run across you eventually in game xD  #hobolife