Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 11:30

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 29 minutes | Nyheim City

S1: Combatlogging (4.5) in Cherno - 2021-03-15 7:35-7:40

Server and location: Server 1, Zelnogorsk gas station 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 7:40, 2021-3-15

Your in game name: Spencer Moss

Names of allies involved: @FallenAngel(Bryson Hancock) @MrDolly(Ester Kaska)

Name of suspect/s: @Scout thomas(Kyle Nomad)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Friendly Gunther 2

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: The day started when my allies and I were at Berezino, trading for building tools with one of the Berezino Bar members. Bryson met up with Kyle outside of the bar, saying that they saw each other at a military base awhile back. Ester and I decided to work on a gate for our base, while Bryson and Kyle ran military bases for more loot. After around an hour Ester and I met up with them at Zelnogorsk. We were in a call with the four of us already, and decided to go IC once we met up. @Scout thomas was being sexist towards @MrDolly OOC in the discord call, but we mostly ignored it, hoping he'd catch the hint of us not finding it funny. We thought that going IC would maybe stop his comments towards @MrDolly, as we were beginning to get annoyed after hearing it for about an hour and a half at that point OOC. After meeting up with Bryson and Kyle, Ester began to argue with Kyle about who is driving, when Kyle mocked Ester's accent, and said she could not drive because she's female, Ester took the spark plug out of the Gunther. Kyle then procced to get out of the car and call Ester a whore and to give back the spark plug. Bryson got in the driver seat once Kyle got out, as to diffuse the situation. After we all got back in the car we got stuck on a hill, Ester asked Bryson if she could drive and get us off the hill. While Ester was asking, Kyle began to call Ester a "hoe" and "whore" stating more that Ester shouldn't drive because she is a woman, while Ester just talked over him. After Kyle still continued another 20 seconds, Ester asked to stop the car and proceeded to get out. Spencer also stepped out of the car, and pulled out a weapon, assuming that was the direction things were going to go. Ester walked to Kyle's side of the car, pointed her gun at the window, and told him to step out. Kyle began to yell and complain, calling us idiots and directing more insults towards Ester specifically. I took lead on the initiation, telling Kyle to lay on his stomach in the road, while I put handcuffs on him. We planned to give him a good RP scenario, planning to drive a little bit with him, threating to throw him off a dam, or blow him up with a satchel charge. I told Kyle to get in the back right seat of the car <video stars here>. He got in the wrong seat, I proceeded to make a joke about British schooling, because his character is British. He continued to talk a lot and talk over our commands. Once he got in the right seat, we planned to take his weapons, he then exploded and got very angry. At this moment, I thought that maybe we'd get some good RP out of the situation, as at the time, I thought he was acting. But, after telling him to step out of the vehicle nicely, he typed in chat that he was going to bed. @MrDollysaid she was recording as to stop him from leaving, but he most likely had already left by then. My video ends there, but afterwards he doesn't speak in the discord call for 15 seconds, before he kicked us out of the discord server he created all together. 

Note: OOC, @Scout thomas had said to me that he didn't like @MrDolly when we first started playing tonight. 

Note #2: Ester( @MrDolly ) and Spencer ( @HappyTabak ) were the only ones that had attacker rights, as Bryson ( @FallenAngel ) never pulled a weapon. Our plan was for him to leave the situation with all or most of his gear with him, and just getting a chance for him to stop talking and throwing insults. 

• Game Master

Connection logs

Spoiler

07:28:54 | Player "Spencer Moss" is connected
08:07:46 | Player "Spencer Moss" has been disconnected

05:55:55 | Player "Bryson Hancock" is connected
08:11:40 | Player "Bryson Hancock" has been disconnected

04:12:45 | Player "Ester Kaska" is connected
08:11:40 | Player "Ester Kaska" has been disconnected

06:17:13 | Player "Kyle Nomad" is connected
07:40:23 | Player "Kyle Nomad" has been disconnected

Chat logs

Spoiler

07:35:30 | Chat("Spencer Moss"): //think a controller would work?
07:35:36 | Chat("Ester Kaska"): //maybe
07:40:07 | Chat("Kyle Nomad"): //FUCK THIS IM GOING TO BED
07:40:18 | Chat("Ester Kaska"): //im recording

08:02:22 | Chat("Bryson Hancock"): //yall moving todayzrp vc?
08:03:16 | Chat("Bryson Hancock"): //public room 1 geniuses

Position logs

Spoiler

07:31:22 | Player "Spencer Moss" (pos=<2715.7, 5384.2, 206.5>) 
07:36:21 | Player "Spencer Moss" (pos=<2686.2, 5676.2, 217.9>) 
07:41:20 | Player "Spencer Moss" (pos=<2683.4, 5675.7, 217.9>) 

07:31:22 | Player "Bryson Hancock" (pos=<2632.7, 5666.9, 223.4>) 
07:36:21 | Player "Bryson Hancock" (pos=<2683.8, 5678.3, 218.9>) 
07:41:20 | Player "Bryson Hancock" (pos=<2682.1, 5677.0, 218.1>) 

07:31:22 | Player "Ester Kaska" (pos=<2689.2, 5606.0, 210.9>) 
07:36:21 | Player "Ester Kaska" (pos=<2685.1, 5680.3, 218.6>) 
07:41:20 | Player "Ester Kaska" (pos=<2685.4, 5678.6, 218.3>) 

07:31:22 | Player "Kyle Nomad" (pos=<2687.4, 5607.7, 211.5>) 
07:36:21 | Player "Kyle Nomad" (pos=<2684.4, 5678.6, 218.9>)

Calling in the following people for their full and detailed POVs and any unedited video evidence they may have

@HappyTabak | Spencer Moss | OP
@FallenAngel | Bryson Hancock | Not posted
@MrDolly
 | Ester Kaska | Not posted

@Scout thomas | Kyle Nomad | Not posted

i at this time was falling asleep and easily agitated and i am sorry for the words i said i just needed to sleep 

• Sapphire
3 minutes ago, Scout thomas said:

i at this time was falling asleep and easily agitated and i am sorry for the words i said i just needed to sleep 

@Scout thomas please post your full PoV from the start of the interaction till the end where you logged off.

we were having a bit of banter about a spark plug and we threw a couple names back and fourth and then they told me to put my hands up and at this point oocly im trying my best keep my eyes open because i have to take medication to sleep 

• Game Master
34 minutes ago, Scout thomas said:

we were having a bit of banter about a spark plug and we threw a couple names back and fourth and then they told me to put my hands up and at this point oocly im trying my best keep my eyes open because i have to take medication to sleep 

Second time and last time we'll ask, please post your full point of view of the events. Look at the OP's video, look at the OP's POV, and address the concerns raised. 

Take your time, you aren't in a rush, but a one sentence POV isn't appropriate for this situation.

i was extremely tired when it happened and i can`t remember half of it

• Game Master
1 minute ago, Scout thomas said:

i was extremely tired when it happened and i can`t remember half of it

We understand sleep medication can have a bit of an effect on someone's memory. 

Fortunately for you, there is a video clip that can potentially help refresh your recollection and lend some insight into what the complaint is about, as well as your actions. That can help.

You'll be tempbanned now until you respond with a satisfactory POV.

Thank you

2 hours ago, HappyTabak said:

@HappyTabak Your video title in youtube is 'trim' and the time is 1:16 seconds. Please post the full video evidence to the report, not a trimmed, cut, or otherwise edited version. 

Thank you

4 hours ago, Rover said:

We understand sleep medication can have a bit of an effect on someone's memory. 

Fortunately for you, there is a video clip that can potentially help refresh your recollection and lend some insight into what the complaint is about, as well as your actions. That can help.

You'll be tempbanned now until you respond with a satisfactory POV.

Thank you

@HappyTabak Your video title in youtube is 'trim' and the time is 1:16 seconds. Please post the full video evidence to the report, not a trimmed, cut, or otherwise edited version. 

Thank you

The rest of the video is going to be me talking to myself, as shadowplay only picked up my mic and my primary sound setting (Razer Audio Controller - Game), and not the sound my discord is ran through (Razer Audio Controller - Chat). I have a pretty clear idea of what everyone was saying, so if you need me to type that out I can. 

• Game Master

This report is being closed due to the accused being removed from the community.

On top of the actions in this report, it was brought up to our attention that two other outstanding reports (below) were never answered. @Scout thomas was able to continue playing due to misrepresenting a support ticket to the Administration team (of which, I was actually the one that made the error, oops, bad Rover) and was unbanned to continue playing without actually answering the reports and receiving his punishment.

Spoiler

On top of that, due to repeated issues with attitude regarding other community members and situations that happened in game, the Administration team stepped in and took executive action.

With that said, report closed.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Signed: @Rover, @Basko, @Hofer, @Bryan