Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 10:29

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 8 hours, 30 minutes | Nyheim City

Bandana but is for head yes!

Noble

Head rag bandana yes no?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Diamond
Posted (edited)

Hello all! Have you ever wanted to be a real OG? Real gang banger flashing your gat around while you scream "THUG LIFE!"? Well what better way than to wear your bandana on your head, let that hair tie back with the bandana itself. There is just but one problem... We can't tie the bandanas in the game into the one you can wear on your head, you can however find it, but who wants to risk the luck and never even get it?

So my suggestion is really to add the bandana variant to the head section of the shop too. I think a lot of people would benefit from this.

And since they are already in the game, I don't think it should be that hard, with that said, let me know what you think of my suggestion.

TKY8Qy486lIJn1LLUmeiR7LqLxG0_s3Q_9DgWB8-JZA.jpg.80a8a0ff92d31b482efdb54a6d12a5dd.jpg

Edited by Noble

How would it work / look exactly? I figure you could use it like how people use the Shemagh, by clicking to change what exactly the design looks like (headband, facemask, durag). However the main issue i'd imagine would be clipping with the natural hair of most people. It seems a bit niche, I wouldn't see too many people wearing it. Then again, thats the same for stuff like wool dresses and cowboy hats, so who knows? As long as the file size cost isn't absurd, I don't think it'd make that much of a difference whether it was added or not.

+1

• MVP

Yes I need this IG as it's hard playing with a proper durag IG.

• Diamond

It is literally in the game already, just not in the shop, you can use one for the face and previously in dayz history there was a feature to tie it to the kind to fit on your head, so yeah.

Just asking for it to be added to the shop is really all.

2 minutes ago, TryaxReck said:

How would it work / look exactly? I figure you could use it like how people use the Shemagh, by clicking to change what exactly the design looks like (headband, facemask, durag). However the main issue i'd imagine would be clipping with the natural hair of most people. It seems a bit niche, I wouldn't see too many people wearing it. Then again, thats the same for stuff like wool dresses and cowboy hats, so who knows? As long as the file size cost isn't absurd, I don't think it'd make that much of a difference whether it was added or not.

+1

4 minutes ago, Noble said:

It is literally in the game already, just not in the shop, you can use one for the face and previously in dayz history there was a feature to tie it to the kind to fit on your head, so yeah.

Just asking for it to be added to the shop is really all.

Ah i thought you were asking for a headband to be added into the DayZRP mod proper, not adding the durag thing to the shop.  Yeah why not more money for Roland, lets fuckin' goooooo

This could benefit the roleplay on the server, it may be a good idea!

• Sapphire

Aye this could be cool fella. +1

• Titanium

Easy +1, mo money less problems. Plus I like the style from the one's I've found in game. 

• Sapphire
3 hours ago, Noble said:

Hello all! Have you ever wanted to be a real OG? Real gang banger flashing your gat around while you scream "THUG LIFE!"? Well what better way than to wear your bandana on your head, let that hair tie back with the bandana itself. There is just but one problem... We can't tie the bandanas in the game into the one you can wear on your head, you can however find it, but who wants to risk the luck and never even get it?

So my suggestion is really to add the bandana variant to the head section of the shop too. I think a lot of people would benefit from this.

And since they are already in the game, I don't think it should be that hard, with that said, let me know what you think of my suggestion.

TKY8Qy486lIJn1LLUmeiR7LqLxG0_s3Q_9DgWB8-JZA.jpg.80a8a0ff92d31b482efdb54a6d12a5dd.jpg

if im not misunderstanding this you can wear the normal face bandana on your head if you put it in the head section but if im misunderstanding this then i think it should be added

• Diamond

I have not been successful to do this, so unless you know of a method that I do not, then it needs to be to the shop hence the suggestion.

I'm not 100 percent sure but I think you can do this by making sure there is nothing on your head, then putting the bandana in your hands and then dragging the bandana directly to your character and releasing. I've thought this has always been possible.

• Diamond

Like I said, I have still been unable to do this, as I am pretty sure the only way of achieving this goal is by finding one that is already tied in the head section. 

Unless I am wrong, then this thread suggestion can be closed.

• Sapphire
18 hours ago, Noble said:

I have not been successful to do this, so unless you know of a method that I do not, then it needs to be to the shop hence the suggestion.

Yea what I did is I had face wear on and picked it up and it just went straight onto my head