Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 03:54

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 5 minutes | Nyheim City

NLR Ban Issued 3/11 "Warren B Graves"

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): not sure what link is, but i have acknowledged my warning by @Realize

{2021-03-10 00:54:45 ::: Character Warren B Graves killed at X:15221.3, Y:13983.6 by ZmbF_HikerSkinny_Green
2021-03-10 01:39:40 ::: Character Warren B Graves position X:15099.6, Y:13745.2 ::: Distance: 268m, Since death: 00h 44m NLR break!
2021-03-10 02:48:15 ::: Character Warren B Graves disconnected}

Why the verdict is not fair: Positions do not have me going back to the same coordinates, nor was anyone around me. The killing and changing of my character was discrete and was by myself either in the outskirts of a way out of the way town, or in the woods.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was alone, I believe server pop was low. I got sick of my ugly character model not being the one I wanted for Warren. So I dropped my stuff at a secure place, and went through a town to get a zombie, than let it chase me into the woods. After resetting and getting my character by chance of random respawn. I returned to where I had stashed my stuff to resume my current outfit most everyone knew me by. I never returned to the body or even town near where I had let myself be eaten.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Ban and points revoked..if character wiped, not sure there is much you can do to revert those changes, but if possible that would be cool.

What could you have done better?: Set character model as freshspawn.

Edited by Desert Hawk
  • Administrator

Greetings @Desert Hawk

NLR bans are unappealable. If you wish to discuss the ban, contact the Gamemaster who issued it to you.

With that said,

/closed