Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 04:37

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 22 minutes | Nyheim City

Cowboy boots

Cowboy Boots  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

+1  I have an idea for a Character and Cowboy boots would add to it greatly. Instead of using the Assault boots. And if they could hold a knife like the Assault Boots that would be great

9 minutes ago, DarthDink said:

+1  I have an idea for a Character and Cowboy boots would add to it greatly. Instead of using the Assault boots. And if they could hold a knife like the Assault Boots that would be great

I just want my boots😦

• Emerald

I think having more clothing items will be great.

• MVP

Why would there be cowboy boots in Chernarus? I don't understand the necessity

44 minutes ago, cas said:

Why would there be cowboy boots in Chernarus? I don't understand the necessity

Why are there cowboy hats? Some people love westerns and clearly they have enough people who love them to have sold cowboy hats so obviously there would be boots to go with them.

6 hours ago, SnorlaxRae said:

Why are there cowboy hats? Some people love westerns and clearly they have enough people who love them to have sold cowboy hats so obviously there would be boots to go with them.

And if you think about it. Half or more of the community’s characters are from America. Wtf is gonna stop them from bringing cowboy boots from America?

• Sapphire

I would love to see this..........id then be able to make a cowboy character and have some interesting standoffs

46 minutes ago, Joshxald said:

I would love to see this..........id then be able to make a cowboy character and have some interesting standoffs

My character is literally my but with my parents birthplace here that way it’d make sense for me to be here. I grew up in the country side. I wear boots everyday. If there are cowboy hats in the game then why not cowboy boots.

• Titanium

I voted no because of my experience with cowboy boots irl. They're uncomfortable as fuck when walking a lot(traditional cowboys boots) and only made for riding or dancing/dress attire (especially if you're buying some Lucchese boots, my preferred). They're made with leather soles, not rubber, so there isn't any traction on them... and if we're being honest, modern day "cowboy" boots with the rubber soles are just reskinned work boots. If they don't have leather soles, they're not made for riding... they're made for working and walking. 

Now if we're talking about adding American work boots, like Justins or Georgia Boots, I'm all for it because it's a different and much more used style of work boot. 

• Sapphire
2 hours ago, FallenAngel said:

My character is literally my but with my parents birthplace here that way it’d make sense for me to be here. I grew up in the country side. I wear boots everyday. If there are cowboy hats in the game then why not cowboy boots.

exactly you cant have one without the other and there is like proper styled leather chest holsters

• Emerald

Yeah I was browsing the store to find some boots that looked like cowboy boots for my Bridgewater character and I decided to settle with timbs. +1 I need cowboy boots.

• Legend

Are cowboy boots legit popular outside of the US? Thought this was a local thing. Hell I don't even wear mine outside the Rodeo, and I'm from Texas

On 3/15/2021 at 1:45 PM, Zanaan said:

Are cowboy boots legit popular outside of the US? Thought this was a local thing. Hell I don't even wear mine outside the Rodeo, and I'm from Texas

From what I’ve heard from friends who either have visited other countries, they say that they see them more often than you’d think you would. The fraction I was told was 1/50 people or 1/100 one of the 2, would have a pair. Male or female.

• Diamond

-1 i don't see how this fits current lore.  I always down for new clothing, this is simply not something i see to fit for now.