Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 06:39

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 12 hours, 20 minutes | Nyheim City

Чистый (Chistyy) [Selective IC Recruitment]

• Emerald

Fuckin finally.

Feels good to see a good idea come to life, let's keep this one alive though 💕

• Titanium

WE'RE ALIVE! FeelsGoodMan... Time to spread the true cure 😄 

• Emerald

Hans! Get the biggest flammenwerfer we have!

• Titanium

I, Phil Graziano (SGCAlamor), Give PK rights to any of The Brothers and The Pure if my character ever leaves or betrays the group as long as it’s still up.

• Emerald

I, Grisha Lyonya, Give PK rights to any of The Brothers and The Pure if my character ever leaves or betrays the group as long as it’s still up.

I , Gregori Lyonya, Give PK rights to any of The Brothers and The Pure if my character ever leaves or betrays the group as long as it’s still up.

• Emerald

I, Lars Vintar (metalonmax), give PK rights to any of The Brothers and The Pure if my character ever leaves or betrays the group as long as it's still up.

• Titanium

Hyped, Still managed to hide from you guys so far 😉 Can't wait to meet the new crew.

• Titanium
Just now, Griffin said:

Hyped, Still managed to hide from you guys so far 😉 Can't wait to meet the new crew.

Yeah you're doing a good job so far, though we've been a little preoccupied haha. I'm sure we will find you guys soon 😉 

• Diamond
Posted (edited)

Good group but looks like most of your progressive goals are repeated multiple times?

Collect jerry cans filled with gasoline to fuel our home-made firestarters is stated 4 times.

Kill the Infected people around South Zagoria and collect their bodies to prepare for the Firepit is stated 4 times.

Gather around the people of the clan eradicate the infection, burn the bodies and dispose of the remains is stated 4 times.

Work on the goals a bit more, and I think this will be looking really good. I'm liking the push for PPE with a flu going on, something plenty of people don't even think about.

Edited by Poster
  • Emerald
1 minute ago, Poster said:

Good group but looks like most of your progressive goals are repeated multiple times?

Collect jerry cans filled with gasoline to fuel our home-made firestarters is stated 4 times.

Kill the Infected people around South Zagoria and collect their bodies to prepare for the Firepit is stated 4 times.

Gather around the people of the clan eradicate the infection, burn the bodies and dispose of the remains is stated 4 times.

Work on the goals a bit more, and I think this will be looking really good. I'm liking the push for PPE with a flu going on, something plenty of people don't even think about.

They are progressive goals, and if you look closely you'll see that they slightly change for every time.

Our main goals are the Timed Goals which are listed, the progressive ones lead up to a turning point which he have planned for the long run 😃

• Diamond

this gives me deep "Cleaner" vibes from the division. I fuck with it. Goodluck boys

• Diamond

Good SH!t looks amazing gents... can't wait.

• Emerald

Good luck with the group, looks dope!

• Sapphire

Yo, sick idea fellas, good luck with the group

• Titanium

Finally some janitors to clean up the mess

dance vacuum GIF

Looks good!

• Bear locked this topic