Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 11:42

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 17 minutes | Nyheim City

Cordis Aido [IC Recruitment]

Ethan-J

• Diamond

I really like the colour scheme on this, your writing is always amazing ❤️ The goals are on point and I specifically like how you are furthering a storyline regarding vaccines as well as offering a non hostile rp zone for those that like it 😄

I have roleplayed with you manier time and everytime it's a 11/10 immersive experience so I expect nothing but greatness from you lot 😉

so excited cant wait GIF

• Sapphire

I really like this.  Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes of azazel.  I hope for the best for all of you!

• MVP

Best of luck with this group guys! I enjoyed the backstory of the group lore and the graphics look good but may I suggest not spacing them so much as it makes for a lot wasted space, if that's intentional then disregard that 😃 . The goals are great and like I stated I wish you guys the best of luck and it's great to see more doctor groups on the server. 

49 minutes ago, Niveous said:

“South Zagoria needs medical professionals now more than ever… I can’t leave this place. I won’t.”

^ This right here says it all and I'm glad that you guys are continuing to help people in these dark times IC. Hopefully you guys are able to hold down a neutral zone, we did a neutral medical group *cough cough* King's Ridge and caught a lot of flak, so good luck with this!

Sao Jose Dos Campos Doctor GIF by Dr. Elton

• MVP

best of luck guys

• Diamond

Looks good, good luck! Love that the storyline from the last group continues from the remnants 😁

• Emerald

Best of luck! I like the lore and the goals, especially goals based around the vaccine and possible lore advancements, can't wait to see it!

• Titanium

Good stuff, I look forward to the day it's realized Phil is still around and what he did 😄 

• Diamond

Best of luck with this group! See y'all on the server! 

awesome job

neat thread. 

love the lore and the goals. 

bunch of talent here. 

• Legend

Good luck all! I hope to return as a special guest in your new spin off show of Azazel! Hope to see you around! ❤️

• VIP

Best of luck to you all! I hope to get to meet you all in-game some day.

• Lore Master

Thank you all for your feedback! We've taken what you've all said under consideration regarding the group post formatting, and we're looking forward to RPing with all of you. The graphics have just had a massive overhaul, thanks to our one and only @Nudey. The man is a graphical genius. 

See you all in game!

• Titanium

Updates certainly are - visually appealing. 

• Diamond

The new graphics are awesome! Look forward to your RP! 

• Sapphire
14 hours ago, Niveous said:

cordisaidologobanner.png.af41353697aaf76b622a90f39b87ca6b.png

cordisaidolinebar.png.c24957eadca785d8ab05e54aeb364a25.png

"I'd rather not know who the people I'm treating are. If I know they've done bad things, that may make me want to not help them, and I don't want that"

The-story-so-far.png.5811f823b6afaf0565c6d4a24f3ccbc4.png

STORY-SO-FAR-EDIT.png.3572e5c1b65454035f1059541f86ccad.png

ROSTER.png.8553e5271367fd7c9c860e69acee2b03.png

@Niveous | Mary Davis

@Fallen_666s | Fredrick J Honstly

@AlexiBlazgovic | Igor Kalishakova

@pl4nk | Peter Karlsen

@Zoinks | Brad Maddox

@Nudey | Jon Sokolov

@MacallyWally | Linda Davis

icgoals.png.3c5434410dd067c7803e62e0dfc0b523.png

Establish Clinic to treat injured or otherwise ailing individuals (0/1) [Day 285]

Staff Clinic; Add more doctors to aid in treating patients (0/3) [Day 290]

Gain a decent Militia, also known to the group as Cor Spissamentum (Translation: Heart Stoppers) (0/6) [Day 290]

Acquire weapons and ammunition to arm the new militia and allow them to protect the neutral zone ( 0/10 guns found ) [Day 293]

Establish Item Caches for weary travelers at key road locations (0/3) [Day 295]

Establish Potential Trade routes between groups (IE guns for medical supplies or 

otherwise) [Day 300]

Investigate Leads on the Vaccine to continue Elijah Williams’ work [Indefinite]

Provide education for the general populace on emergency medical procedures [Indefinite] 

Establish a Round Robin of food, and other critical supplies to small settlements from the larger groupings. [Day 300] 

Start and maintain a supply line of information, keeping detailed logs [Day 305]

OOCgoals.png.5ce4a0a32c9e90cf4c97841f18903cda.png

- Establish a ground for RP dialogues in a neutral setting

-Further the story line previously introduced regarding the vaccinations

-Provide a non-hostile RP setting for both new and old players, groupless players, or lonewolves.

-Provide assistance for group members to further individual story lines as well as those pertaining to the group as a whole.

cordisaidolinebar.png.c24957eadca785d8ab05e54aeb364a25.png

I nearly Cried reading this! i died a hero! and im glad you guys are carrying the medical roleplay on i look forward to meeting you IC

• Emerald
1 hour ago, Joshxald said:

I nearly Cried reading this! i died a hero! and im glad you guys are carrying the medical roleplay on i look forward to meeting you IC

See you ingame big fella

Shoutout @Nudeyfor the graphical overhaul ❤️

This group seems like it could bring good RP to the server, good luck with this!

• Diamond

Well this was unexpected. Good luck.

• Alexis locked this topic
  • Alexis unlocked this topic