Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 04:34

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 25 minutes | Nyheim City

Looking for 2 maybe 3 people

Dr Rex

• Sapphire

I am looking to start my next character however I want to run an immersive story line and I require a few people for this to work smoothly.

if there are any question please comment them 

• Titanium

any details we can know on what the other chars would have to be for this to work? What kind of freedom does these potential characters get with their own character development?

• Sapphire

Well this is where I don’t want to say much but basically my character is investigating a missing persons case soo I’ll need a kidnapper or 2 and the missing person.......the story that happens for them is there choice it’s only supposed to great some good and different experiences for players and it’ll be a cool mystery for those who come in contact

7 minutes ago, NinjaGriffon said:

any details we can know on what the other chars would have to be for this to work? What kind of freedom does these potential characters get with their own character development?

Apart of there more must be that they was in Australia when they god kidnapped as this is where my character is from 

• 3 months later...
On 3/10/2021 at 4:31 AM, Dr Rex said:

Well this is where I don’t want to say much but basically my character is investigating a missing persons case soo I’ll need a kidnapper or 2 and the missing person.......the story that happens for them is there choice it’s only supposed to great some good and different experiences for players and it’ll be a cool mystery for those who come in contact

Apart of there more must be that they was in Australia when they god kidnapped as this is where my character is from 

How did he get all the way over here from there?

• Sapphire
2 hours ago, Sgttater said:

How did he get all the way over here from there?

A boat 😂 I think 😂 I can’t remember that was 2 characters ago 😂