Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 04:19

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 40 minutes | Nyheim City

Hey there!

Hello!

I'm Miracae, but you can also call me Annah. 
I have recently been dragged into this game by three of my friends, and I do have to say that I have very much liked it since the beginning. I enjoyed so far a lot of interactions with the people here, though I am still very much a duckling and the voice roleplay with people I do not know give light anxiety, I am sure I'll overcome it though.

Hope to meet you in the game and our interaction will be something memorable, though I'll probably struggle to find words as usual.

• Game Master

Welcome to the community Miracae!

Hopefully you will enjoy it around it.

• Support

Welcome aboard!

Wish ya the best of the community can offer! ❤️ 

• Diamond

Hey there Miracae! 😄

A super big welcome to the community and I am glad to hear you are enjoying your time here so far ^^

We all start somewhere so try not to worry about being abit anxious too much 🙂 People are usually very friendly and it's all about having fun so I am sure you'll feel more confident soon 🥳

• Diamond

Welcome to the community! We hope you enjoy your stay 😁

Voice based RP takes some getting used to in my experience, but it's amazing when you get into it. Hope to see you in game!

• Sapphire

Welcome- it does take a bit to get over the voice anxiety, I have been playing for 2 years now and I still get it sometimes, but its ok, just get to know people and you will be ok, welcome to the server and hope you see you around, I work at the bar, Im Callie.

• Sapphire
On 3/8/2021 at 10:08 AM, Miracae said:

Hello!

I'm Miracae, but you can also call me Annah. 
I have recently been dragged into this game by three of my friends, and I do have to say that I have very much liked it since the beginning. I enjoyed so far a lot of interactions with the people here, though I am still very much a duckling and the voice roleplay with people I do not know give light anxiety, I am sure I'll overcome it though.

Hope to meet you in the game and our interaction will be something memorable, though I'll probably struggle to find words as usual.

Welcome to the community revenge of the sith prequel GIF