Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 03:28

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 31 minutes | Nyheim City

Whose everyones favourite group? Past or present. Why?

Dr Rex

• Sapphire

I dont have a personal favourite as i havent been around long enough but if i was to say a group it would be Asclepius as this was before we was pushed out........or the bar as they was good people 

• Diamond

Most definitely the Older Timers. They had some interesting lore and some good goals.

Jokes aside, personally I would have to say Asclepius, but I am probably biased since I was in it. A lotta good roleplay there. Soon™ to change though 😉

• Emerald

From what I've read of the groups The Masqurade seemed like a really cool group. But of course I also have to say that Asclepius was the best one.

• Diamond

B-17 group of the year, just a bunch of the boys living in cherno robbing the Free medics for their beans. Good times.

Old Lore Kings Ridge. It was my first group I was in so I'm a bit biased but, it was also when I actually started to really enjoy roleplay. Met some really cool people in that group.

This lore has to be RF or Asclepius RF brought some of the best roleplay within the first few months of lore wipe and idk if it counts since it was a lore group but, good group, and of course Asclepius just because of how many friends I made in the group. Not to even talk about the large amount of reallllly great roleplayers in the group as well, and by large amount I mean, legit everyone in the group.

Past groups (Past lore) it has to be the 5.0.3 those guys really did scare the shit out of me at times and always left me on edge at times since I travel on my own and you could of gotten jumped for anything and had a good scare at times.

Present (This lore) Since I have not played in awhile I can't go on much but I would say RF (Russia federation) they provided some good RP and it was fun with them around it gave off a realistic vibe for a good amount of time even though I pissed them off by mistake too many times in a few days   

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)

Without a doubt, RAC and AJ Line. RAC was possibly one of the first Lore Groups I joined and I honestly had a blast with all the people in there and especially the amazing rp over the course of RAC. If I had to pick a group from old lore I'd say The Runners or Nameless.

Edited by Trijim
  • Game Master

Fave group I was in: Dead Batteries or Nameless

Fave group to interact with: Toss up between Legion and the Joyces. Old VDV was great too, so many good experiences to choose from.

• MVP

During the goldens years of dayzrp between 2014-2017 I'd have to pick the obvious. The Nationalist Renewal Movement of Chernarus, V1, V2 and V3.

Kamenici, Dalsi Stranka, Zdesji and honestly all the other Chernarussian based groups like Cerna Liska when it comes to last lore.

This lore I gotta pick RF, even though it was short lived I had the pleasure of running it and I felt it achieved it's purpose amazingly, to imitate an actual military force, stranded from command and without orders, left only to do what they were last told, regroup and await further instructions.

There are a lot of other noteworthy groups as well of course, most if not all the ones from 2014-2017 were amazing.

• Lore Master

I haven't been around much, and I'm clearly biased, buttttttt... Asclepius/Azazel was my favorite, hands down. Everyone was so skilled at both internal and external RP, I couldn't have been more blessed to roll with them as my first group. Here's hoping the things I'm cooking up give even a fraction of the enjoyment I got with that group. 😉

• Sapphire

Anything I've been in with @Dew

• Diamond

in my short time in the community i would have to say EASILY Oceláři followed by Obrana Národa, big ups to the homies from those groups ❤️ 

• Diamond

Old mod days  it was "Free medics" and "The outpost rangers" was not part of them still enjoyed running with them and CLF (for me kind of hostile RP I really enjoyed). 

When it comes to standalone CLF. Its more like a family for me not only a group thanks to the people around.  Další Stránka comes second.  

I enjoyed the RF RP in Novo at the start of this lore aswell.  Part of the RAC aswell.

• Sapphire
2 hours ago, groovy dingo said:

in my short time in the community i would have to say EASILY Oceláři followed by Obrana Národa, big ups to the homies from those groups ❤️

agreed lad, much love to you and the boys ❤️

• Administrator

DayZRP Mod: CLFFM, FMDS, S-Gru, Legion, Capone Crime Family and Valkyries. This was one of the most original concepts ever and I loved it. (thanks to @Terra, @Gina ) 

Standalone: Cerna Liska, Nezavislost, CLF. And of course S-Gru, Joyces (even though I only saw them from videos). 

• Head Admin

As I haven't been around constantly I'll only do the groups that I've experienced while playing myself. (sorry Cerna Liska, you would be there if not)

Mod: Chernarus Liberation Front, Imperial Dragons, Free Medics, S-GRU/SVR, The Outpost Rangers, Tajné Černoruské Povstání

SA: Chernarus Liberation Front, Vultures, Nameless, S-GRU, Russian Federation

• MVP

My favorite groups have been Cerna Liska, Dead Batteries, Vultures, Nameless, SGRU because I've been part of them and everything I touch turns to gold. Others I haven't been part of are defo Corporation and Apache Pizza.

• VIP

This one is hard, but for hostile RP, I would say 503 hands down the best group during my short time here.
When it comes to the good groups...Well, the jury is still out on that one.

• Diamond
Posted (edited)

Last Lore: The Quarantined, SGRU, Potius Cras, & The Moretti Consortium. Thier RP was amazing and thier change towards the server made them memorable. 

This Lore: VMSZ, CLF, Ocelari, Obrana Norada, and Spero. The people I have RPed have been the best and have really made it worth logging on. 

Edited by PATRIOT
  • Titanium

Personally I'm a fan of @Griffin's crew and the Lost Highway. I like what they're trying to do on the server IC and OOC and they always provide GoodRP. Of course I can't comment on some of these older groups, though from what I've heard, I definitely missed out on a few. I'll also throw and honorable mention to Dead Horse since it was my first approved group, just a shame the server situation didn't really line up for that group to succeed. Excited for the new group we're bringing into Chernarus though!

• Diamond

Been apart of many groups hard to pick but Free medic's was fun. Just a bunch of people living in Pobeda, getting robbed for our beans by B-17.

Honorable mentions would be Floor 11, FFL, and Nameless.

Nameless was 100% my favourite group to be with last lore wipe. Was apart of a lot of groups but that's the one that helped my storyline develop and I had a lotta great experiences.

• Emerald

For me, I'd easily say CLF is my favorite, the roleplayers in the group are amazing in whatever they do IC and OOC they are all nice people. My second favorite so far is still Rivers Crossing, it was a interesting experience roaming with that group everytime I was near them.

• Sapphire
13 hours ago, DrCor said:

Most definitely the Older Timers. They had some interesting lore and some good goals.

Jokes aside, personally I would have to say Asclepius, but I am probably biased since I was in it. A lotta good roleplay there. Soon™ to change though 😉

Personally I wasn’t around for the older timers but I’m the same very biased because I was there for Asclepius 😂

51 minutes ago, SGCAlamor said:

Personally I'm a fan of @Griffin's crew and the Lost Highway. I like what they're trying to do on the server IC and OOC and they always provide GoodRP. Of course I can't comment on some of these older groups, though from what I've heard, I definitely missed out on a few. I'll also throw and honorable mention to Dead Horse since it was my first approved group, just a shame the server situation didn't really line up for that group to succeed. Excited for the new group we're bringing into Chernarus though!

Dead horse was a cool group.....especially because I was in a group that was technically at war with them and the stories and the things that was done because of this were amazing 

3 hours ago, PATRIOT said:

Last Lore: The Quarantined, SGRU, Potius Cras, & The Moretti Consortium. Thier RP was amazing and thier change towards the server made them memorable. 

This Lore: VMSZ, CLF, Ocelari, Obrana Norada, and Spero. The people I have RPed have been the best and have really made it worth logging on. 

Unfortunately I wasn’t apart of the last lore and I have been here for about 3 months now so I know a few groups but none of the older stuff

• MVP

favourite group I've been a part of is either our harbour or the brokers, other groups it would have to be either the samaritans or sgru