Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 03:33

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 26 minutes | Nyheim City

(CHERNARUS) The Truth about the Fascist Sparrows

VolraSlava

The familiar voice of Fuckin' Josh would fill the frequency of 89.5

"People of Chernarus, today I have the responsibility of telling you about the fascist Opressors known as Spero."

"Spero is a group filled with cowardly Dogs who want to do nothing but create a fascist Ethnostate where they can smash down their iron fist and enforce their will upon the populace"
"And there they sit, in the Prison south of Kamenka where they hide behind their Walls, going to sleep right before our Anarcho-Communist Saviors come to free the people of Chernarus, free me from the shackles of Spero and open my eyes to the kind of people they are."
"Not again will I be swayed by their charismatic leader Wynne, who will do anything to keep her people in check and her own power uncontested."

"Anarcho-Communists have opened my eyes to the kind of people Spero are, and not one more minute will I spend within the presence of the fascist opressors, for now I am free."

Static would fill the frequency once more as Josh stops talking...

• Emerald

*A young man's voice comes over the radio.*

"I know the sound of a man with a gun to his head when I hear one. I think it's ironic that the anarcho-communists believe in spreading propaganda and misinformation. It sort of sounds like what a police state would do."

*He releases the PTT.*

• Sapphire

"Anarcho-co... Josh. Are you out of your mind? All these saviours did was murder and maim people for no logical reason. 

First a Medic killed, then another. And now you call people fascists? Do you even know what a fascist is? Or are you spitting out just because someone told you that. 

I do hope you know what you speak of, Josh."

Swiftly the Chernarussian man cut his PTT.

• MVP

*Marek inhales for a moment before holding down his PTT*

"Smells like Anarchist propaganda."

*He releases his PTT and goes back to chilling in the forest*

• Sapphire

*An American voice is heard over the radio*

Sounds exactly like what one would sound like with a gun to their head.   Especially since Josh was walking around within our walls without a care in the world.

*The voice would stop abruptly*

• Emerald

Loud Mikey noises can be heard before his voice comes over the radio

”sounds sus. Mans was just chilling with us. Maybe this is an imposter. Josh was chilling us just fine a while ago. I’m calling bullshit”

he would let out a loud groan as extreme bowel movements can be heard in the background before the radio clicks silent and he goes back to vibing on the toilet.

A man of slavic origin hears the radio broadcast, wanting to roll his eyes but simply shaking his head and sighing, sitting down near a tree.

"Fuckin' Josh, have they captured you as well?"

He leaves the radio on as he gets up, keeping an ear open in case the voice of one Mr. Pondsmith returns to the airwaves, hopefully cussing like a sailor. 

*strong Japanese accent would come over the radio*

”spero held gun to my head and told me to say things over radio. I wouldn’t be surprised if the same is goin on here and not to mention—” 

*another voice can be heard* 

“Han shut the fuck up and get off the radio, stop starting problems, idiot!” 

*the first voice would come back to the radio* 

“Spero people very good people. Wynne nice lady, I repeat nice lady!”

*radio static filled the waves* 

• Sapphire

*same American accent comes over the radio*

"Probably shouldn't of kidnapped, and tortured our people for rubles and vehicles then, Han Lee."

*silence fills the radio as the last word is said."

• Administrator

*A little laughter comes through from Sins, then speaks up with his Chernarussian Accent*

Ah, so spero aren't the great saviors and kind souls they try to make themselves to be. You do no deny to forcing this Han Lee man say with gun behind head, ano?

All this man has done is announce the truth. He's seen the true light of these wingless birds and what is caused when you support the facists. All my bratrs and I wish is for people to leave the CLF alone in their fight against us. To let us cleanse this region of them and their corrupt order. I know of this corruption, I seen it during the war when serving in the CDF. A group of few wish to control the many for their own goals and desires. They do not care about outsiders, they do not wish for your health. These anarchists you all seem to hate are free. Free to choose and free to decide together. There is no one higher, there are no gods, there are no kings... there are no masters. All there will ever be are men and women who wish to live free and strong.

*Sins hums into the radio a little bit before finally letting go*

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)

*Alexander pull out his Baofeng UV-5R VHF / UHF MHz Dual-band CTCSS Walkie-talkie Bidirectionele radioscanner Transceiver Handheld and begins to talk*

Next time you are awake please come over to Cherno so i can shoot you myself.
or point me to the people who held a gun against your head as you were saying this.

You and your radio messages are a waste of oxygen.
Calling others fascist but oppressing anyone that does not want to work with them is very ironic.

lets try to get back the government as it was, without Russian interference.
 instead of basing it on something a 19 year old read on the internet.

*Alexander puts bac his Baofeng UV-5R VHF / UHF MHz Dual-band CTCSS Walkie-talkie Bidirectionele radioscanner Transceiver Handheld*

Edited by Knight
  • MVP

Krystof would listen in wonder

I could be mistaken, but I believe I met some of these eh, sparrows? a few days ago. They didn't seem to be the fascist oppressors they are being made out to be.

These... "communists"... on the other hand, I do not believe they are even aware of the cause they claim to be fighting for. Every other person I speak with has a different story of them contradicting their own beliefs for personal gain. Hopefully, soon, the liberation front will be able to wipe these fascist dogs from our country and return her to greatness.

He would remove the battery from his radio, placing both on the nightstand beside him

1 hour ago, Inferno said:

Ah, so spero aren't the great saviors and kind souls they try to make themselves to be. You do no deny to forcing this Han Lee man say with gun behind head, ano?

All this man has done is announce the truth. He's seen the true light of these wingless birds and what is caused when you support the facists. All my bratrs and I wish is for people to leave the CLF alone in their fight against us. To let us cleanse this region of them and their corrupt order. I know of this corruption, I seen it during the war when serving in the CDF. A group of few wish to control the many for their own goals and desires. They do not care about outsiders, they do not wish for your health. These anarchists you all seem to hate are free. Free to choose and free to decide together. There is no one higher, there are no gods, there are no kings... there are no masters. All there will ever be are men and women who wish to live free and strong.

Click.

"Hey, you unoriginal dipshits. That wasn't a Spero decision. That was me. I made Han Lee do his little declaration to keep him on the straight and narrow or die. Now he's got a target on his back. If you're going to try and spread your dogma, at least get your facts straight. By the way, if you're going to rip off my idea, at least do it properly. I picked an infamous bandit who had it coming, meanwhile you grabbed a random joe to do your little broadcast. So not only are you unoriginal, you're lazy. Furthermore, while your little pipe dream is pretty cute and all that, I have to ask..."

".....why'd a bunch of Anarchists like you pal around with Dead Horse? A group that explicitly wanted to be the few that controlled the many, forcing them onto a path of their dictation? Isn't that what you just said you're railing against, bro? Seems kind of like you don't care about who your friends are as long as you can look pretty while killing and robbing. Makes sense you'd hang out with the Dead Horses, you're bandits just like them. But, unlike the Dead Horses, you don't even have the guts to admit what you are. You hide behind your ideology, preaching it like those Vyzov dickheads, without an ounce of irony. God, what I'd give for an actual movement in South Zagoria that aren't hypocrites. Honestly, between you guys and Dead Horse, I'd trade you for them in a heart beat. At least they were interesting and original. You guys probably think the Illegalists are the equivalent of the Avengers. Posers."

Click. 

Edited by Wbtrex
  • Sapphire

-User has been warned for this post-

• Diamond

*Millie pushes down her PTT mid-scoff.*

"Nothing I've heard about these people suggests any respect for individual autonomy, let alone the sort of passion for it I'd expect from anarchists. They sound like run of the mill Chedaki, spouting propaganda that has nothing to do with their motives or intent. I'm as skeptical of the self-proclaimed authority of unelected 'politicians' as anyone, but that's not really compatible with gangsters cosplaying as antifascists while ineffectually trying to force people to move across the oblast at gunpoint either. How can you claim to reject involuntary hierarchy while trying to hoard human beings as though they were the toys of a spoiled child that someone was foolish enough to hand a rifle?

The people of Chernarus see through your lies."

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)

*Ryan would press his PTT an american voice with a very slight southern accent can be heard, you can hear he's slightly tired*

As some one who is trying to remain neutral in this conflict, why are yall so quick to go to war? 

I don't really understand. People speak of wanting to unite together in a time of crisis, but it's always WAR.

It's a fucking shame Dima died, he was great guy in the time that I had met him, but fucking hell.

*Ryan would pause, a deep breath can be heard as a bottle of whiskey is smashed against something*

If Dima died wanting a peaceful place, respect the man's wishes. Sorry for the little rant.

I could care less about the conflict brewing in this nation, because it doesn't pertain to me since I was never born or raised here.

As to the chernarussian man talking about Han Lee, I will personally like to take him in as an employee of my shop and hopefully reform him into a good person. 

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. -Albert Einstein”

I know I'm just a small time trader, but I hope I was able to make a difference with this message.

If someone ever wants to talk, my name is Ryan Rivers.

*Ryan would pause, a deep breath along with a sigh can be heard as static begins to fill the airwaves*

Edited by Trijim
  • Sapphire

*An American southern sounding man comes across the radio.*

”Kids these days, always gotta rebel and call someone a fascist. You don’t know shit, commie scum. Grow up and get a job.” 

Vit would unclip his radio, raising it up and holding down the PTT, his voice slightly altered due to his gas mask

"It is a shame that we're all fighting one another over various political ideologies.. Even if one side or the other ends up winning over the other in conflict, the real enemy, being the frenzied flu; will only tear apart the structured society most of you intend to re-establish. Might be smart to save some of your ammunition for the gravely ill, instead of tossing it all at those who are yet to get sick."

He'd pause momentarily

"Wear masks, keep yourselves distanced, disinfect your items and wash your hands; this isn't new to anyone. Stay safe."

He'd release the PTT, clipping it back onto his vest

• Emerald

Grish's voice comes over the radio

"Why do these people go to war with eachother when the frenzied flu take more lives in an hour then they do in months?"

"If you are not sick and do not show symptoms of having this disease, then stay at your homes."

"These people out here want to create government and establish control in the regions, i understand that ideologies are clashing but is this really the time for fighting?"

"All you would be doing is put not only your own lives but those who have to wander the streets and cities for food and water."

An audible sigh comes over the radio

"But alas, as my comrade already said."

"If you are going to waste precious ammunition on people who are not sick, do it in a part of the oblast where the rest of the healthy people to not get shot da?"

"Meanwhile me and my comrades will be here, spreading essential sanitary and safety equipment to the people of this region who need it the most"

"Clean the streets of the infection, make sure that the people of this fine region are safe and doing at least half decent"

"Because unlike you people fighting over land, we are actually doing something to make progress towards a better future that is rid of this disease."

"You should be ashamed of yourselves to not see the bigger picture, to see the other people of this land as enemies because you do not share the same views."

"Especially in these times, we NEED PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT SICK to stay as healthy as possible to not only procreate but also so that when the infection finally is eradicated-"

"-Then we can go back to a normal way of life, but no. You choose to kill essential people because of POLITICAL VIEWS."

"All of you should be ashamed of yourselves to let politics come to this, we need not war, what we need right now is to lay down our weapons and focus at what is actually important."

"Because it is not who are facists, who are communists, fuck it is not even if they have been criminal before this."

"We need to focus on getting rid of this infection, and since noone seems to want to do what needs be done, then we will do it."

"Dasvidanya, and stay safe friends"

Transmission end

• Sapphire

*Ryan would press his PTT*

Holy hell man, fucking preach that shit.

I'm glad there are reasonable people who agree with what I had to say.

*Ryan would take his thumb off his PTT*