Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 05:07

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 52 minutes | Nyheim City

Double armbands

Banksyy

Bring back double armbands?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Emerald

Logged in last night thinking double white armbands would still be a thing however it isnt, merely just suggesting that double armbands for every colour gets added back.. not sure if itll work on the custom group faction armbands though. Would you want this readded?

• Sapphire

it would be a good idea for when multiple groups team up to fight a larger group as it reduces confusion and just over all would be easier for groups to be more distinct

• Sapphire

It would be easier since most armband colors are taken, it would be good if a group had double orange or double green. +1

• Sapphire
7 minutes ago, Misho said:

Wtf are even double armbands.

what i believe it is, you wear one on each arm 

• Emerald

Wtf are even double armbands.

Is where you combine two armbands together and it goes on each arm of the player, used to be in this a while ago but unsure when it was removed

• Diamond
Posted (edited)

-snip

Edited by Eagle
  • MVP
14 minutes ago, Banksyy said:

Is where you combine two armbands together and it goes on each arm of the player, used to be in this a while ago but unsure when it was removed

Either Mass or MSFC probably. Both got removed a while ago. I can look into maybe how its done and replicate.

• MVP

Either Mass or MSFC probably. Both got removed a while ago. I can look into maybe how its done and replicate.

Could I request a shrinkage of the current armband model so it doesn’t look like you have a towel wrapped around your arm?

• MVP
43 minutes ago, OwOgles said:

Could I request a shrinkage of the current armband model so it doesn’t look like you have a towel wrapped around your arm?

No I cant modify vanilla models legaly.

• Titanium

+1 I also like the idea of approved groups being required to submit a design to have their own armband, before being approved. I know a few groups have done this in the past but I think it should become a regular occurrence. 

Double armbands were from Mass and they were cool to have ! That would mean Mass would have to make a return !

I'll +1 this !