Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 05:53

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 6 minutes | Nyheim City

Discord Ban

Banksyy

• Emerald

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/43221-banksyy/warnings/6380/

Why the verdict is not fair: Verdict was completely fair and just.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: At the time when we were in SGRU there was a lot of ooc tension and 'beef' between selective members of dayzrp. One of my friends had gotten banned permanently and so i saw @MarikLR speaking about him in the discord to which i then replied with what i said in the warning. What i said was completely unjust, immature and childish fully, given the time between since the discord ban and now ive taken time to reflect and mature to realise what i did was wrong and i can wholeheartedly see that. The comment as well as the slur was definitely uncalled for and the punishment was fair, however months on after reflecting on it id like to have another chance in the discord and come back given how long it has been since September.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Unbanned from the discord.

What could you have done better?: I could've not said those things and could've been more mature all round about the situation and kept myself to myself instead.

• Game Master

Greetings @Banksyy,

A separate team of staff have reviewed this and have chosen to Accept it. You will be allowed to join the discord server again, but we do not revoke the warning since we deem it as fair and justified. You have been out of the discord for a good while and the points of the warning have already expired. We want to give you a second chance in the discord, but make sure to not do this again. 

With that being said,

//Appeal accepted - Warning remains, discord ban lifted.

Signed: @Basko, @Rover and @Realize.

• Basko locked this topic