Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 05:32

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 27 minutes | Nyheim City

What kind of role play would everyone enjoy to see and please give me your reasons to avoid points

Dr Rex

• Sapphire

I’m looking to do some interesting role play however I’m not sure what I should do and I would love to start a discussion on what people would like to see

• Sapphire

My friend @Rutkiy is a volunteer, he takes out the new players and helps them with roleplay. He has tons of experience with different kinds of roleplay. He should be able to provide some good topics to this conversation. 

• Lore Master
1 hour ago, Joshxald said:

I’m looking to do some interesting role play however I’m not sure what I should do and I would love to start a discussion on what people would like to see

I think the best thing here would be to consider what you personally find interesting. Not everyone is going to have joint interests, and everyone has different aspects of what they consider good RP. For me, personally, its having a unique character with their own goals/backstory fleshed out well enough to where you don't break your own character trying to remember things or while in the middle of a conversation. Sit down and outline your strengths, areas you want to improve on, and areas you know you can't or won't do. From there, that should give you some more perspective on what to do.

• Emerald

What ever you do, never call a chernorussian a russian. Its a fast way to die 😄

• Sapphire
37 minutes ago, metalonmax said:

What ever you do, never call a chernorussian a russian. Its a fast way to die 😄

Ive nearly made that mistake......i got taken captive by them on one of my characters and well they kept emphasising they was chernorussian xD

2 hours ago, Niveous said:

I think the best thing here would be to consider what you personally find interesting. Not everyone is going to have joint interests, and everyone has different aspects of what they consider good RP. For me, personally, its having a unique character with their own goals/backstory fleshed out well enough to where you don't break your own character trying to remember things or while in the middle of a conversation. Sit down and outline your strengths, areas you want to improve on, and areas you know you can't or won't do. From there, that should give you some more perspective on what to do.

see thats my issue......im soo conflicted with what i want to do im not sure......like i want a good character but being bad is just really fun.......plus causes more drama.....but yea i do need to have a sit down to think it through

4 hours ago, Challenger said:

My friend @Rutkiy is a volunteer, he takes out the new players and helps them with roleplay. He has tons of experience with different kinds of roleplay. He should be able to provide some good topics to this conversation. 

ill be sure to drop them a message to get some character ideas

4 hours ago, Challenger said:

I can vouch for this guy, he taught me everything there is to know about being a good roleplayer, definitely hit him up!!

• Sapphire
1 minute ago, Jerry said:

I can vouch for this guy, he taught me everything there is to know about being a good roleplayer, definitely hit him up!!

i mean if two people have vouched for him he must be pretty good. 🙂