Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 19:26

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
ONGOING | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Ends in 1 hour, 3 minutes | Nyheim City

Hello all! Old wolf returning...

Samaritan

• MVP

Forrest Gump Flirting GIF by MOODMAN

I have just dusted off DayZ and re-installed it after not playing it for over a year. Those feels came flooding back after playing on a pub server for a few hours tonight so this old wolf might just find his way back onto DayZRP.

• Administrator

Welcome back!

The Simpsons Hello GIF

• MVP

good to see you back, samaritan

Welcome back man! 

• Sapphire

Welcome back!

• Legend
Posted (edited)

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello there Samaritan and welcome to the community. Glad you're are looking forward to being here. Nice avatar by the way. Get yourself involved on the forum! (Oh and yes we are an amazing community)

A good place to start is:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in Discord or just ask the community.

welcome back dude 🙂

Edited by Jamie
  • Sapphire

Welcome back Samartian😍

• Diamond

Oh. Nice. Welcome back sir! 🥳

• Diamond

A super big welcome back Samaritan! 😄

welcome back minions GIF

• MVP
3 hours ago, Jamie said:

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello there Samaritan and welcome to the community. Glad you're are looking forward to being here. Nice avatar by the way. Get yourself involved on the forum! (Oh and yes we are an amazing community)

A good place to start is:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in Discord or just ask the community.

welcome back dude 🙂

Long time since I have seen that Jamie. I wonder how many members got that from me back in the day. Good to see you fella.

• MVP

Welcome back Samaritan! No matter how long you’re away, DayZRP has a way of pulling you back! Take it easy pal 😉 .

• Game Master

Welcome back Samaritan!

Good to see you coming back. Don't think we ever met ingame, but definitely seen you around in the forum games.
See you around man.