Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 11:48

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 11 minutes | Nyheim City

Does current events times suit your needs?

PaulB

Does the current time suits your possibilities to join the lore events?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Diamond

As the question says. Does the time and days for the lore events suits your possibilities that the way you are able to join them?  Or would you prefer other days and times?  I have heard some complaints now so i would like to know opinion from community. Choose in poll. From the poll posts we could make another poll about exact time. 
Please do not take this as a  staff discussion poll it's a one from fellow community member. 

• MVP

Ngl I didn't even know there were lore events going on. Maybe it's cause I haven't played that much but I haven't heard much about them. IMO events should happen so that it fits both time zones. Just open the server stats and check when most people are on and then you can tell which time is best.

• MVP

Events? Where?

AFAIK they happen spontaneously and I sure as hell haven't been online when they happened.

• Diamond
Posted (edited)

I haven't run into an event since the last one I participated in with Kalyri. Maybe you Pepsi should look into engaging with groups? It seemed to be working well for her. I know a few of them had some things going with her that just kind of got cut off.

Edited by Millie
Assumed this was Pepsi's thread. Whoops.
  • Lore Master

I heard events are done early when the server isn't popping.

Events should be done on fridays, saturdays or sundays around 19.00, 20.00 or 21.00 server time.

• Sapphire

The weekend would be the best for myself and many others due to being the most free then xD

• Emerald
Posted (edited)

I did not have the possibility to join any of the events as well, recently. However, nobody should be forced to play a computer game at times that arent convenient for them. So I guess events happen when the loremasters have time to make them happen.

Despite that, I agree that some lore-related stuff that claims to have server-wide impact would gain a lot more actual relevance if it happened around server prime time, and not during some rather awkward times during the week...

Best solution IMO would be to have rotating online times / event times, some during the week, some on weekends... so different player groups have the chance to participate... that is only possible with a loremaster team that has the flexibility though.

Edited by McSheepface
  • Diamond

It would be cool to see them happen on Fridays/Weekends after 2100 server time. 

• Sapphire

In the words of mighty Roland. 

"I will fix."

• Diamond
Posted (edited)

I think having events on weekends would fit for almost everyone. Most people have off work weekends so I feel there could be more lore events going on. Now, that doesn’t mean we can’t have lore events durning weekdays as well. My thought is this... 

I think main lore should be done on weekends as more people are on and therefore more people can join. Maybe small lore events like “Assassinate @Pepsi”would be fun during the week 

(<3 Pepsi)

Edited by RocJag
  • Titanium

As others have said I haven't seen a lot of lore events recently. However, weekdays including Fridays are best for me but as the vote is showing weekends are being preferred can I propose we get at least a 24 hour announcement or consistent thread updates on the current events? Simply to be aware if time needs to be allocated to log in on the weekends. I also like the idea of rotating events throughout the week as someone else has stated, but perhaps conduct this as a trial? My reasoning behind this, being that if more people are consistently present on the weekends it makes sense to do all events on the weekends regardless of who can or can't make it to promote a more involved server pop. 

• Diamond

Point have been taken and our mighty @Pepsi is looking at it.

/closing

• PaulB locked this topic