Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 11:42

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 17 minutes | Nyheim City

What was your most beloved moment?

Niller

• Emerald

I want to just for a minute have people think back on their time on the server and remember the good times they've had.

There is so much toxicity going around that is unneccesary and i kind of think we just need to smile for at least a minute.

So my question to you today is what was your best / funniest encounter on the server, and how did it unfold?

• Sapphire

Most beloved moments I had were patrolling Nadbor Region with Żelazny Jelén. 

No focus on PvP, no raiding. Just keeping tabs on people and making sure no Russian was trying things and stopping any ongoing conflict. 

Just the vibe of walking with the squadron of 7 in the woods is the best feeling I had.

If only I could get that feeling once more and to progress Livonia lore better... 

• Emerald
Posted (edited)
Just now, Spess said:

Svetlo Talent show was very epic!

It was for sure fun!

I'm just sad it was like 9pm my time and i couldn't participate

Edited by Niller
1 minute ago, Niller said:

It was for sure fun!

I'm just sad it was like 9pm my time and i couldn't participate

Yes... this is sad.

I also remember beating a man in the fistfight tournament. I did not expect the win.

• Diamond
Posted (edited)

When I was playing on Reese and dating Lee ( @GrimLR ) but had an affair with Heather ( @Angel ) the night the Tsepovs initiated on olsha and killed Oliver

Also again playing as Reese and beating Han Le in the ring to the point of him crawling to safety on the ground begging for me to stop the fight 

@tz

Edited by Poster
  • Emerald
Posted (edited)

Svetlo talent show! 

The hostage situation with @Poster @cas and @Drbeans that turned into my character working with them and ALMOST making out with charlotte 😄

Two days ago when @AlexiBlazgovic did send his long time friend Fjord Erikson to Valhalla... ;(

Oh and when @MrDolly (Candy) locked Nemo in a room... I shot the door open and followed you though the woods.. I almost had you!

Edited by metalonmax
  • Diamond

Most beloved moment was when I saw Ales @DrCrazyGamer for the first time in a long time and we hugged and had drinks at the bar. Felt the most realistic. 

• Titanium

Back many years ago when Zbor tried to hold Zelenogorsk and create a secure town. They were asking for ID and assigned everyone a "house" and a job! It went pretty well and the RP was very good! 

Until maybe a few weeks later when hostile groups went in Zeleno and started shit. 

But it was so much fun for a while! 

• Titanium

@Dillon Nunamaker Singing The A team by Ed Sheeran in Desal Plant back in 2013. Dillon hung around a lot and to hear that amazing voice again is my life's ambition.

• Game Master

My most beloved moment had nothing to do in game surpisingly.

About 6-7 years ago on the ArmA 2 mod days - the staff held a talent show on teamspeak. There was singing, impressions and comedians. There was a prize, but I forget what it was - as a clueless 16 year old, I didn't take part, but sat in the room laughing all night.

That for me, made me realise that DayZRP isnt just a server, its a freakin community, and a good one.

• Emerald

@AndreyQ & @Craig warning white names that they were about to be harassed 

• Titanium

Actually, when I think about it there is another moment. It's a bit complicated so I'll try to make it short. 

I had a character back a few years ago also called Michael. He was with a group called The Pagan MC. Michael was a "Hero style" character. Always helping others, putting his life in danger for other, etc. 

When he joined The Pagan, he thought they were good people. But, after a while, he found out it wasn't the case. The Pagan started to influence him in a bad way. Hurting people, and kill someone who didn't deserved to die. 

At one point, Michael realised that and tried to stop this. At this time, there was another MC group that was hostile towards The Pagans. Michael privately contacted the President of the other MC group and offered to give the Vise-President of The Pagan MC to him in exchange of protection. The President agreed and set up a meeting with him before doing anything. 

Little did Michael (and I OOC) that both groups had met in game and worked things out together only 1 or 2 days BEFORE Michael contacted the other President. 

So, when Michael showed up at the meeting, he saw only his Brothers, ready for revenge. That's when Michael was tortured and executed. 

I learned OOCly about the two groups working together only a few minutes before finding out in game so it was an amazing and surprising end for Michael. 

Everything leading up to Michael's break down and thoughts of selling out the VP. To how Michael was tortured and PK. I don't think I can ever top that! 

• Diamond

Old new moon lads.

• Administrator

@SynO, @Nonplayer and I going for a little ride in the Sciencecopter

I loved this because even though we crashed, died and lost a helicopter, it was just absolutely funny and we were laughing about it for an hour afterwards. It really made my week better because I remember this week I was having a very hard time.

• Emerald

Had an absolute blast with the Novodimitrovsk assault and the roleplay that happen during it.

• Sapphire

Mine personally has to be the time @Realize got his character drunk and we would stumble around endlessly causing us to taze him multiple times and beat him up 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Emerald
Posted (edited)

I firmly believe this is one of the times we really made a name for ourselves.

Also funny how @AndreyQ witnessed this and joined later on.

CC @Stagsview and @Emile

Edited by Unknown Entity
  • Game Master

Discovering @Kordruga's glass chin

My favorite moment was when my friend Beagle dragged me onto the server, I had been doing GmodRP for years (It was a fallout server) and had decided to leave, so he dragged me into here where I had the following experience that had me hooked to this server and DayZ as a whole afterward:

Me and my friend were heading down the road towards Elecktro and wether it was dehydration or low food my friend suddenly drops to the ground next to me passed out so I bring him back, we're roleplaying with him sitting up and being confused and all, I'm kneeling in front of him tending to him and trying to give first aid, I don't know why but I didn't hear/register the sound of a car coming, my focus was in front of me when suddenly a blur of a fucking car plows into my friend going like 100km/h

It didn't hit me though, my friend was made an IC fucking paste right in front of my eyes and he self-PK'd as well, literally one of the most impactful moments in the server for me both IC and OOC, and that's when I decided this server was worth playing LOL

• 2 months later...
  • Titanium

Absolutely loved getting tortured by P.A.C.T. the other week on my Finnish character. I managed to get them to feel sorry for me, so, I call that a win in my book.