Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 11:29

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 30 minutes | Nyheim City

What is your favourite Sandwich and why?

Elrod

• Emerald

My personal favourite is a nice Tuna mayo sandwich with some nice diced onion and accompanied by sliced cucumber. The taste is immaculate and very filling. It is perfect for a warm summers day, or even a cold summers night. The bread, must be seeded and brown, in order to add a nice taste and add more complexion to the sandwich as a whole. If feeling very spicy it is possible to add some mature cheddar cheese. 

I am interested as to what the rest of the communities is. 🙂

Discuss...

• Emerald
Just now, Konohamaru said:

I've always opted for a pb and J tbh. Just quick and easy to make and I'm a busy man yknow?

A respectable choice, simple and delicious to some. I personally do not like peanut butter. 

• Emerald

I'ma go with the brekkie sandwich aka egg and bacon sandwich. Imo when you bite into it and if the yoke is runny bruh it just do be good. Can always add some sauces to it as well but I prefer it plain

• Diamond

I am quite fond of a classic grilled cheese, sometimes accompanied by thick slices of fresh bacon from the local grocery store. Cheese is just such a great addition to this world. You always have to make sure you butter the bread and toast it! Below is a picture of a grilled cheese for reference. 

DAE66945-56E2-49D0-81F9-CCC885670949.png.856790416991001ab1a969bd5fe5f045.png

• Emerald
Just now, UniiLR said:

I'ma go with the brekkie sandwich aka egg and bacon sandwich. Imo when you bite into it and if the yoke is runny bruh it just do be good. Can always add some sauces to it as well but I prefer it plain

yolk

Understandable, i personally would add some ketchup or brown sauce.

• Emerald

Bacon letoose tomatoes on toasted sourdough. 

• Sapphire

I would have to go with a nice Chicken Sandwich whenever I have the option to get one. But if I am at home I would have to agree with Mr. @Konohamaru and say you can’t go wrong with a PB & J

• Emerald
Just now, ItsJet said:

I am quite fond of a classic grilled cheese, sometimes accompanied by thick slices of fresh bacon from the local grocery store. Cheese is just such a great addition to this world. You always have to make sure you butter the bread and toast it! Below is a picture of a grilled cheese for reference. 

Understandable, you should remember to monitor your cheese intake as dairy is very fatty!

• Diamond
1 minute ago, UniiLR said:

If you added some cheese, it would make it even better. 

• Emerald
Just now, UwU Monke said:

Bacon letoose tomatoes on toasted sourdough. 

Understandable, BLT is a classic.

However, Why?

• Diamond
Just now, Panda said:

I would have to go with a nice Chicken Sandwich whenever I have the option to get one. But if I am at home I would have to agree with Mr. @Konohamaru and say you can’t go wrong with a PB & J

Would you add cheese to your chicken sandwich, because I would!

• Emerald
Just now, Panda said:

Respectable, chicken is an S tier sandwich ingredient 

• Sapphire

I've always appreciated a good breakfast sandwich. Buttered toast with eggs and bacon. I like it because it tastes really nice and also I can usually eat 2 of them, so that I can wait longer until I have my lunch. Sometimes, I might even eat them for brunch, which is where I combine both my breakfast and my lunch. A pro gamer move in my book, as I have more time for video games.

• Sapphire

Controversial opinion but a wrap is better than a sandwich. 

Best sandwich is a smoked soft cheese with chorizo, 

Best wrap is hoisin duck, minus the cucumber. 

But I guess nothing really beats a bacon on. 

• Emerald
Just now, Dingle said:

I've always appreciated a good breakfast sandwich. Buttered toast with eggs and bacon. I like it because it tastes really nice and also I can usually eat 2 of them, so that I can wait longer until I have my lunch. Sometimes, I might even eat them for brunch, which is where I combine both my breakfast and my lunch. A pro gamer move in my book, as I have more time for video games.

Another breakfast gamer, just like @UniiLR

Respectable

Just now, Cub said:

Controversial opinion but a wrap is better than a sandwich. 

Best sandwich is a smoked soft cheese with chorizo, 

Best wrap is hoisin duck, minus the cucumber. 

But I guess nothing really beats a bacon on. 

I am an anti-bacon man

However a respectable choice 

wraps are very nice and enjoyable

• Diamond
Just now, Dingle said:

Have you ever considered eating a breakfast sandwich for dinner as well, especially with cheese! That would be the real pro gamer move!

• Sapphire
1 minute ago, ItsJet said:

Have you ever considered eating a breakfast sandwich for dinner as well, especially with cheese! That would be the real pro gamer move!

The best breakfast sandwich I ever had was smoked bacon, with sausage (filled with sage and onion) poached egg, and cheese. 

With brown sauce, which is a must for any breakfast sandwich. 

• Emerald
Just now, Colt said:

very controversial post here Elrod... 

anyways, are hotdogs a sandwich?

no, change choice or face capital punishment 

hotdogs don't actually exist

• Emerald
4 minutes ago, Elrod said:

Understandable, BLT is a classic.

However, Why?

Brings back childhood memories. It’s like the movie Ratatouille only I’m not Peter O’Toole and I don’t reside in France, nor am I a food critic 

• Emerald
Just now, UwU Monke said:

Brings back childhood memories. It’s like the movie Ratatouille only I’m not Peter O’Toole and I don’t reside in France, nor am I a food critic 

Understandable, thankyou for providing a reason why 🙂

• Diamond

Quite fond of putting two pieces of bread together, maybe with something in the middle, you know?  Really makes sense to me as a good sandwich.

• Sapphire
2 minutes ago, Elrod said:

no, change choice or face capital punishment 

hotdogs don't actually exist

okay fine, ice cream sandwich 

• Emerald
Just now, kalyri said:

Quite fond of putting two pieces of bread together, maybe with something in the middle, you know?  Really makes sense to me as a good sandwich.

Bread sandwich?