Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 04:08

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 51 minutes | Nyheim City

Unnecessary Posting

Whitename

• MVP

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair: 

Before this gets instantly denied hear me out. I had read the appeals prior to @Hofer overturning them and figured it was fine to post an answer to the question. I fail to see how a one word reply isn’t constructive or meaningful if it quite literally fulfils the entire subject of the thread. But, even if my post was a UP, I posted it under the assumption that the two prior UP appeals were accepted and it was fine to post. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: N/A 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points removed 

What could you have done better? Added more to the post

• Administrator

Greetings @Whitename,

A separate team of staff have reviewed this and have chosen to Deny it. Although you post is answering the topic at hand 'Whats your Favorite weapon??' you simply replied with ''Glock'' this is not constructive to the thread, when posting on the forums try to be more constructive with your replies and not give a simple one word reply to the thread.

After myself and @Duplessis did accept the prior 2 appeals, I can understand why you made your appeal, but as you stated they were then overturned by the Admins, for this I do apologize for wasting your time.

//Appeal Denied

Signed @Realize @Bryan