Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 22:45

Unnecessary Post - 3 points - SGCAlamor

Alamor

• Titanium

1833378159_Screenshot(66).png.27019bc7e3eeec8d2757e6fac0f0074f.png

Why the verdict is not fair: I reached out to Dr. Lettuce trying to understand why I was warned and given three points for my post. The answer I was given was that one word posts are not an accepted as constructive answers contributing to good conversation. I'll admit I did not read all the answers given by other members of this community, giving warning about the one word answers... but there are still one word responses left on the thread. This in totality is why the verdict was not fair.

Additional statements/comments: I looked at this situation in terms of it being an opinion based thread and I gave my opinion, even if it was very condensed... due to it being a work day/morning... and was given points based on a reason that also applies to those not warned and given points for their responses. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I'd like the entire thread to be closed as it's a bait for those unknowing. It was started by a member who openly confessed to wanting to increase his or her post count to apply for staff. I'd also like the warning and points reversed and removed. 

What could you have done better?: Simply read in more detail and realized that short answers are not accepted, even on an opinion based thread. From now on, I will make sure to give a detailed opinion when responding. 

• Administrator

Greetings @SGCAlamor,

A separate team of staff have reviewed this and have decided to Deny it. Although you post is answering the topic at hand 'Whats your Favorite weapon??' you simply replied with 'M4 Slaps' this is not constructive to the thread, when posting on the forums try to be more constructive with your replies and not give a simple reply to the thread.

Also, if you believe there to be post's on the forums that break the rules, please use the report function.

//Appeal Denied

Signed @Realize @Inferno