Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 22:19

Dynamic Events - PLIKT / Contracts
ONGOING | 2021-08-04 21:30:00 (server time) | Ends in 10 minutes | Nyheim City

Mass'sManyItemOverhaul

Realize

Mass'sManyItemOverhaul  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• MVP

I want to see this mod added back specifically for the clothing and backpacks it added, if it can run without crashing the server constantly now I'll give it a +1

• Diamond

I once had an extreme chess battle and won against Lemons whilst waiting for our settlement to be attacked, 10/10. It's the only thing I truly desire.

• Emerald

I know that mod from another server, its great. +1

• Diamond

If we re-add the Mod, it will render the commissions I'm offering pointless. Plus, I already commissioned an SVT-40 which the mod has. If we re-add this Mod, I don't think people will want what I'm offering. 

• MVP
13 minutes ago, PATRIOT said:

If we re-add the Mod, it will render the commissions I'm offering pointless. Plus, I already commissioned an SVT-40 which the mod has. If we re-add this Mod, I don't think people will want what I'm offering. 

Pretty sure certain aspects of the mod can be disabled and prevented from spawning so that the commissioned weapons aren’t redundant. 

• Emerald
5 minutes ago, PATRIOT said:

I don't think it would render the custom items pointless by any means. It might even help move the possibilities along quicker by knocking out some existing fan favorites, letting the custom work take up things that the mod doesn't have in it. Plus there's far more than just weapons in Mass's, including roleplay items and a bunch of civilian clothing, which is unlikely to turn up as a popular choice for a custom commission. 

• Diamond
1 minute ago, OwOgles said:

Pretty sure certain aspects of the mod can be disabled and prevented from spawning so that the commissioned weapons aren’t redundant. 

That's not the point. What if the community doesn't want my commissioned work because the Mod has it already? 

• MVP
14 minutes ago, PATRIOT said:

That's not the point. What if the community doesn't want my commissioned work because the Mod has it already? 

Commissioned work > whatever the mod has

End of the day it’s the same weapon and I doubt Rolle would let something in the mod supersede something made in house specifically for the community. 

• Sapphire

Would love to see the mod make its way back. Hopefully it is more stable now, and if anything we should be able to just edit the loot-table to remove items that cause issues.

+1

• Emerald

I'm not sure, we currently have a lot of modded stuff in the server already. Maybe if a good chunk of the Mass's mod was disabled so as not to overlap with the current mods then I'd be down. Not my favorite mod because some things look like they're made of playdough but it's good enough 

• Titanium

Just checked out the mod page. Never seen it utilized, but definitely seems like a good one. +1

• Diamond
Posted (edited)

Ano +1 on this once its checked that there is no need to pull it back after few days (which seems it has been).  I like the diversity of stuff this mode provide 

Edited by PaulB
  • Administrator

If the crashes on the mod have been fixed, I don't see any reason to not re-add it. It has some decent stuff, but please for the love of God; don't bring back the combat belt. It looked like a weird hybrid of a harness and a waistbelt and just overall ugly.

• Diamond
Posted (edited)

YES! PLEASE ADD THIS MOD BACK! Its such a good mod and I was so sad when they removed it. Hopefully the mod was fixed and it doesn't crash the server anymore. PLZ BRING BACK! +1

Edited by RocJag
  • Game Master

Wasn't there something in this mod that was killing server performance/causing crashes? I feel there was something shotgun related that was breaking things.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Rover said:

Wasn't there something in this mod that was killing server performance/causing crashes? I feel there was something shotgun related that was breaking things.

Yes, but I spoke with @Whitename and he said he could just disable the shotgun.

• Sapphire

It would be good to have some more mods in to expand the experience 

+1 There are many things in this mod that add to the server, From weapons to clothing and far in between. If the stability of the mod can be tested beforehand i see no issue with adding it back to the server.

• Diamond

Big +1 if developers say they can disable the things causing crashes. Loved the amount of additions from this mod, especially with the Chess table and the cool MOLLE bags

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)

image.png.ec4c12554351423cc5ed17fb8ef9da2b.png

cant wait to do a saiga shotgun rush in this 

: ^)

(edit : fixed so only balance issue)

i'm also good not having level 5 "no skill" Armour back in game, thanks.

Maybe with certain restrictions +0.5

Edited by Knight
  • Sapphire
5 minutes ago, Knight said:

-snip-

I don't know if you read the rest of the thread but there is the ability to disable items from the mod to prevent these issues and remove items that are a bit stupid. I think as long as they disable the gorka armour, the shotguns and the 100 beta c mags (if thats in here) then there really shouldnt be any issue it would just widen the loot pool adding new and interesting items. Really cannot see a downside as long as time is taken to optimize what is added from the mod maybe even a series of votes.

• Realize locked this topic