Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 22:39

[Open Freq][Chernarus] A New Leaf

Over the open waves, a radio clicks to life. At first, there is the faintly audible sound of shuffling and muffled talking, before, eventually, a heavily accented and no doubt familiar Asian voice speaks.

"My name....is Han Lee. My name has spread across South Gazoria, and I have done....many bad things to many people. After today, I am turning over a new leaf. I have wronged many people, and caused harm them for no reason other than my own gain. I have harmed Spero, the Bar, El Familia, and far, far more. I shall work to make amends, to hopefully be forgiven. I do not support the Anarchists, 'nor the Dead Ponies. Thank you."

A pause as the muffled speech returns for a moment, before now, a Chernarussian-accented voice comes onto the air.

"....and a Big Ol' Friendly Chernarussian welcome to Mickey McCoomer! Good to hear you're back in country. How's the slave markets in Russia? Profitable? Here for some new stock? Don't worry, a welcoming party is already being planned. I'm sure they'll be seeing you very soon. Don't worry 'bout alcohol, we'll bring all the shots you require!"

A moment of silence, before the transmission ends, leaving the waves empty.

// posted with Han Lee's dialogue with permission of @tz.

Edited by Wbtrex
  • Emerald

Vasily's voice comes over the radio

"Dead Ponies?"

"I guess that's the best insult you could come up with, try better next time Mr. Lee"

"... Slave Traders?"

Scribbling could be heard

"... Noted."

"Anyways, have a good day comrades."

"Для свободы"

Transmission end.

• Diamond

Reese’s voice would come across the radio transmission 

“Don’t spread rumors about my friend Mickey. That’s only going to start problems. Mickey is no slaver.”

• Emerald
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Niller said:

Vasily's voice comes over the radio

"Dead Ponies?"

"I guess that's the best insult you could come up with, try better next time Mr. Lee"

"... Slave Traders?"

Scribbling could be heard

"... Noted."

"Anyways, have a good day comrades."

"Для свободы"

Transmission end.

A sigh comes over the radio

How you gonna take this shit slaver shit outta context dog.

funny how people so quick to make assumptions against the opps. pray on their downfall and twist words. Thats some fuck shit

get your facts straight, long story short, Mickey McCoomer used to be associated with some slavers called 'The Pedlars'

he claims he doesn't know about what the Pedlars did but who knows. he was a higher up, after all.

glad to hear you're alive Mickey

Edited by AtrixLR
added
  • Emerald

Vasily's voice comes over once again

"Calm down child."

"I'm just listening in and taking notes."

"There is no harm in that, now is there?"

Transmission end.

5 hours ago, Poster said:

Reese’s voice would come across the radio transmission 

“Don’t spread rumors about my friend Mickey. That’s only going to start problems. Mickey is no slaver.”

"No rumors, just his past. There are plenty in South Zagoria who've known him for far longer that won't let him forget it. He may not be a slaver now but that's only because he can't get away with it. The situation's ripe for rising gangs, what with the current conflict. Can't let ol' Mickey think he's got a chance at the McCoomers version 2, now can I? Pick your friends better."

• Diamond

“McCoomers version 2? What are you talking about? It’s not like his family died out. They’re still there, and so are his friends. Pick your words better.”

1 minute ago, Poster said:

“McCoomers version 2? What are you talking about? It’s not like his family died out. They’re still there, and so are his friends. Pick your words better.”

"Group, not the family that lead it. The fact you assumed I meant his family shows you're not really that well informed. Nobody gives a fuck about any McCoomers aside from Silvie or Mickey. Pick your retorts better."

• MVP

A familiar Irish voice would be heard

"Fuck me, sounds like someone's been thinkin' about me for a long time. Much love to all me fans."