Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 19:28

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
ONGOING | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Ends in 1 hour, 1 minute | Nyheim City

Flaming/Flame Bait appeal (5 points)

ImKrullix

• Emerald

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Spoiler

10727bb5f11c170430b2211863fe39cd.png

Why the verdict is not fair: I feel the verdict is unfair because it was simply just a gif of a monkey, I saw people were arguing and getting heated on the status update so I decided to post the gif to lighten the mood. This is a normal thing I do and here's some evidence for that 

Spoiler

unknown.png

I wasn't doing it to call people monkeys at all. It was simply just a miss communication.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I saw people getting heated so I wanted to lighten the mood.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Removal of my points.

What could you have done better?: Not have gotten myself involved in a heated discussion.

• Game Master

Greetings @ImKrullix,

A separate team of staff have reviewed this and have chosen to Deny it. As you state yourself in your appeal, you were aware that there was a heated discussion going on. You are not a new community member here and very well know that posting a monkey GIF in a heated discussion is going to be picked up in a bad way. By posting a monkey GIF in this context, you are basically calling the participants of the discussion monkeys.

Next time, if you want to lighten the mood, make sure to not post something that could be picked up as flame baiting.

//Appeal Denied

Signed: @Basko, @Rover and @Inferno.

• Basko locked this topic