Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 06:41

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 12 hours, 18 minutes | Nyheim City

Unnecessary Post - 3 Points

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): image.png.ece9ccb8bd2fe7e2af8b7d7e7b8cd34b.png

Why the verdict is not fair: My reply to the thread was on topic, saying what my favorite weapon was, saying "AKM" and posting a gif of a monkey shooting one, because I thought it was funny. Which is on the topic of "What is your favorite weapon?" And if I'm getting pointed for saying AKM then why are not other people who are also just saying the gun not?

additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was reading the thread and wanted to put a reply to the thread on my opinion of my favorite weapon, so I submit my reply to the thread which is on topic to the thread. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like my points removed.

What could you have done better?: I guess add a little more, like why it was my favorite weapon. But i didnt feel like it was needed since it was just asking what is your favorite weapon and not why.

Edited by ImChips
  • Administrator

Hello @ImChips,

Please use the following template when creating a ban appeal;

If you fail to do so within 24 hours, this appeal will be closed.

Thank you in advance!

• Administrator

Greetings @ImChips,

A separate team of staff members have reviewed your appeal and we have chosen to Accept. The topic of the thread that you responded to was titled ''Whats your Favorite weapon??'' your post was in response to that question, be it one word and a GIF, but it was still in response to the question of the thread. In the future in order to avoid these issues try to go into a little more context.

// Appeal accepted

Kind Regards, 

Signed @Realize @Duplessis

• Realize locked this topic
  • Head Admin

fox tv dia del abogado GIF by The Grinder

I apologize for the inconvenience but this isn't right. Your post was a clear breach of rule 1.5:

1.5 Do not reply to old threads with no new relevant information (also known as "necro"). The general rule is that all threads with last reply older than 3 months should not be replied to unless one responds with new, relevant information. Forum posts must keep a high standard and add a constructive and meaningful opinion that contributes to the thread at hand. Examples of non-constructive and non-contributing replies are simple and meaningless expressions like "lol", jokes, memes, banter or replies containing only pictures, gifs or other unrelated media. Off topic forums and status updates are the only areas on the website exempt from this rule.

Your post was not constructive. It was literally one word.

Decision overturned. Appeal denied.

@Hofer