Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 03:46

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 13 minutes | Nyheim City

Whats your Favorite weapon??

Dr Rex

• Sapphire

my personal favorite is the M1A Socom as i really like sniping and well its a really good semi fire rifle that can also have a ghillie wrap to aid with wearing a ghillie suit.

The best part is its chambered in .308 so its a high damage round

• Emerald

I adore the VPR semi-auto rifle and carried nothing but it and a glock from the time it was introduced until the turn of winter, as I was shying away from a fully automatic weapon as long as I could, because my character just wouldn't have the skills or inclination to use a military rifle. When it finally came around in the story that she would have to use an automatic weapon, because of they way things had turned in the meantime, I wound up with the Model 58 because (in the lore, not the real weapon it's based off of course) it is Chernorussian made, and went through a small side-story about learning to use the thing so Deebs didn't get eaten by wolves. The M58 is relatively light weight, I feel like the recoil is pretty reasonable, a 30 round magazine is plenty to knock out a couple wolves, and 7.62 is pretty solid in a firefight (although I've shot at exactly one person this lore). I also happen to like the way the gun looks, but that's just personal preference. 

• Sapphire
2 minutes ago, K2U said:

I adore the VPR semi-auto rifle and carried nothing but it and a glock from the time it was introduced until the turn of winter, as I was shying away from a fully automatic weapon as long as I could, because my character just wouldn't have the skills or inclination to use a military rifle. When it finally came around in the story that she would have to use an automatic weapon, because of they way things had turned in the meantime, I wound up with the Model 58 because (in the lore, not the real weapon it's based off of course) it is Chernorussian made, and went through a small side-story about learning to use the thing so Deebs didn't get eaten by wolves. The M58 is relatively light weight, I feel like the recoil is pretty reasonable, a 30 round magazine is plenty to knock out a couple wolves, and 7.62 is pretty solid in a firefight (although I've shot at exactly one person this lore). I also happen to like the way the gun looks, but that's just personal preference. 

personally ive never used the VPR or the Model-58 i never really found one to use but ill sure keep my eyes out for one could make for a good character development

• Game Master
53 minutes ago, Joshxald said:

my personal favorite is the M1A Socom as i really like sniping and well its a really good semi fire rifle that can also have a ghillie wrap to aid with wearing a ghillie suit.

The best part is its chambered in .308 so its a high damage round

I too most enjoy the M1A Socom with 20rnd mags and the ridiculously oversized 25x scope.

Although I dislike the ghillie; weighs far too much.

Close second is 20round drum mag Saiga.

• Sapphire
1 minute ago, Rover said:

I too most enjoy the M1A Socom with 20rnd mags and the ridiculously oversized 25x scope.

Although I dislike the ghillie; weighs far too much.

Close second is 20round drum mag Saiga.

Before i PKd i was with the hospital and ED loved His saiga but i never got round to using it! And i love Ghillies if they are used correctly you can sneak up to people if you time it all perfectly 

• Sapphire
40 minutes ago, ImChips said:

AKM

ak-chimp.gif.b28e6e2814a7feccd4a7d0c66b63118c.gif.8effa45ba02ea6b844742aee0a7544b0.gif 

personally not a dan just coz i always only get the pso1 scope and i really dont like that scope 

i prefer more modern weaponry

47 minutes ago, Colt said:

fal

arent they just the most overpowered guns in dayz?

like one shot its basically over

• Sapphire

- USER WAS CAUTIONED FOR THIS POST -

• Emerald

- THE USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST -

• MVP

- THE USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST -

• Diamond

AK-74 mainly for aesthetic reason

• Sapphire
38 minutes ago, metalonmax said:

VZ Model58 and Benelli M4

i used to use a benelli however i ran out of ammo for it and struggled to find buck shot so i loaded rubber rounds and knocked @Realize out 

• Emerald
Posted (edited)

i personally love the lethal weapon known as peace and love 

oh, and also ak74 laser mode 🙂

Add the kobra and suppressor, then you have a nice ak with next to no recoil.

I much prefer the 74 to the AKM 

Edited by Elrod
expanding on post
  • Emerald

AKM with 75 rounds of war crimes and a pocket AK-74u to boot
Kalashnikovs are superior. Bond uses AK's. Be more like bond
image.png.2d6b6aaee737dd0ab00432bd26b2058d.png

• Administrator

Joint favourites are AK-74 and AKM. Aesthetics are everything, and since I'm mostly useless in PVP anyways, using a more common gun like an AK-74 fits, because I won't get a kill anyways. I usually play characters who are older/lived in the Soviet Union, so I like AK's for that aesthetic as well.

Drenched MP7 since I hide it in my cooking pot. 

Gonna have to go with the VSS on this one, Surprisingly underrated for how powerful of a round it shoots.

That 9x39 Armor piecing hits hard, although the accuracy is a bit ehhhh... 😅 

render-dock-vss1-2016.jpg.346a00a7067fe3323d21ee58b68ad6dd.jpg

• Diamond

Even when the AUG was an option, it's always been the M4 for me.

• Game Master

Shovel, see my titles for further details on why.

• Diamond

- THE USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST -

M16. I've just done the best with it, even when I have an AKM and a drum-mag, the times I've gone absolutely wild are always with the M16.

Also the longer barrel just feels right.

Edited by Wbtrex