Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 12:04

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 6 hours, 55 minutes | Nyheim City

Hidden Status Update Appeal (Decrypting the Alt-Right: How to Recognize a Fascist)

Millie

• Diamond
Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):
image.png.00c4aee3e2cca6abebec63ee8a1649d9.png

Why the verdict is not fair: We have a significant problem in the Day Z roleplaying community at large with neofascism. Fascist iconography has been repeatedly used in profiles and elsewhere, fascist dogwhistles have been posted again and again, and members of the community have openly supported the distribution of fascist literature. There are also a lot of good people here who can find themselves being used to enable these people if they don't know what to look for and expect rabid vocal anti-semitism. It's literally a video on the strategies fascists use, provided so that people can spot them and not be fooled.

I am not calling any specific person out, I'm showing people how to spot them. I'm showing them how to use the information I've used to bring previous issues to the attention of the staff team. Issues that the staff team in most instances resolved in agreeance with my position.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  Y'all really don't need to be protecting any hypothetical fascists from the big bad trans lady. And rooting them out is not 'ill intent'.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Restore the post and set a precedent that providing information to inoculate people against fascist ideology and manipulation is perfectly acceptable and in fact positive.

What could you have done better?: Be born with superpowers that give me the ability to force fascists to root themselves out so they don't need to be identified.

Edited by Millie
  • Head Admin

This is not how it works.

Closing

• Hofer locked this topic