Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 03:17

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 42 minutes | Nyheim City

Preacher's Final Warning Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/45648-the-preacher/warnings/6591/ (support ticket #6812)

Why the verdict is not fair:

The verdict was fair.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

At the time i was thinking that the joke was funny and didn't really think too much of it. I made the wrong choice by choosing to be influenced by the actions of others and jumping on the "tendie" train. Like i said before, at the time i thought the joke was funny but now after 3 months of amazing RP with the homies and other groups. I can realize that the punishment was fair and i shouldn't have done it. I was just pissed off because the group that i was part of, was going to archive fully because of an OOC reason, the same way that previous groups i've been part of did. This lead me to posting the joke and getting punished for it.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Get my final warning removed.

What could you have done better?:

Not be influenced by the actions of others and accepted that sometimes stuff like that happen and you shouldn't throw everything away because of it. I should've honestly just accepted it and think of the whole situation more positively, that this specific group might archive but it's archival could lead to more interesting roleplay situations in the future. I feel like, i've learned my lesson this past few months, being on final has helped me understand that you shouldn't get angry over petty stuff like that and in the end of the day, this is a game. A game that you shouldn't get pissed over, like i did at the time. I'm hoping the staff team can see that i'm truly sorry for what i did and hope my actions in the past 3 months have proven that i don't deserve to be still on final.

Edited by The Preacher
Grammatical corrections
  • Administrator

Greetings there gamer,

The admins decided that you've been punished long enough and with your activity both forums and in game your appeal will be ACCEPTED. In the future, don't jump onto a train just because others are doing it, even if those people are your friends. Like you've seen, that train was not worth following because of how other's ended up. Hopefully you've learned from your mistakes and can be a person that prevents others from making the same mistake you've made. Keep up the healthy activity.

With that being said,
APPEAL ACCEPTED

Signed by: @Inferno & @Hofer