Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 04:47

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 12 minutes | Nyheim City

River's Gun Emporium (87.6)

Trijim

• Sapphire

*Ryan would press his PTT down, some music playing in the background*

"Hello everyone, my name is Ryan Rivers. I'd like to announce that within a Few days I will be opening a Gun Store in Berezino! Not only will I carry "Military-Grade" goods but also Civilian Weapons aswell. I will be sure to keep this broadcast up-to-date with the newest bundles, packages, and Important Annoucements!"

*He would sigh and slight static can be heard*

"I'm currently in need of some Employees, so if you'd like to find some work come on down to Berezino! Currently looking for 10 employees at the moment!"

*Ryan would take his thumb off the PTT and static can be heard*

• Diamond

*Dustin presses his PTT*

"Hello Mr. Rivers, what kind of work are you offering? Gun acquisition? Repairs?

I understand times are tough but will employees be afforded any benefits?"

*Dustin lets go of his PTT*

• Sapphire

*Ryan Presses his PTT*

"Yes sir, I am currently offering Gun Acquisition, Repairs, and Security. I cant offer much benefits but I can promise that depending how well the shop does, I can offer not only roubles but certain items. I'm sure somewhere down the line, I can think of more benefits to give to my employees"

*He takes his thumb off the PTT*

Edited by Trijim
  • Diamond

*Dustin holds hit PTT*

Understood. My name is Dustin Hammer and if you are around Berezino in the next few hours, maybe we can discuss things further.

'Til then, take care.

*Dustin releases his PTT*

• Sapphire

*Ryan presses his PTT*

"I'll be around Berezino for a little bit. Safe travels Mr. Hammer"

*Releases his PTT*

• Diamond

"Dobrey! Glad to hear more business is rising in my country. If you have SVT-40, I will come buy them." 

• Sapphire

*Ryan would press his PTT*
"Unfortunately sir, my shop was raided twice in the past day or 2. So most of my weapons are gone, but If I find a SVT-40 I'll be sure to let you know!"

*He would take his thumb off the PTT*

Edited by Trijim

*Presses the PTT, you hear a Chernarussian sounding voice*

"Ahoy, mister."

"Are you open today?"

"I was wondering if you have bolt action rifle in calibre 7,62 by 39."

"I am on my way to Berezino now."

*releases the PTT*

• Sapphire

"Hello Sir, Unforunately I don't have any bolt-actions in stock. But I do have an SKS, I hope that is alright with you sir."

*He would take his thumb off the PTT*

• Sapphire

*Ryan would press his PTT and a sigh can be heard*

"Hello everyone, unforunately my Shop was raided again and most of my ammunition and rifles were stolen. As of now I only have Civilian-grade weaponry with no ammo. I would say for the day, the shop will be closed until I can restock the shop."

*He would sign as you could hear him rummaging through some things* 

"To the people who raided my shop, all you had to simply do was reach out to me and I could of just done a simple trade."

*He would take his thumb off his PTT*

• Sapphire

"Hello everyone, I would like to announce that River's Emporium is looking for Merchants, Hunters and Mechanics. To those who would like to place order's I will give out the frequency"

*Paper could be heard be shuffled and moved around*

"The radio will be 87.6

*He would take his finger off his PTT*