Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 11:27

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 32 minutes | Nyheim City

Flaming/Flame Bait w/use of 🤢

• Emerald

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): uh it was weirdly deleted completely from the thread but I got pics! 

Why the verdict is not fair: 🤢 means sick in hip emoji lingo, I see how it could be mis interpreted but this was a positive comment/post. I feel emojis are an exciting way to spice up posts, because they do what words sometimes cannot do as expressively and excitingly as a simple emoji. I also do think this is unique, so a big what the heck to that. Would love to chat with whoever decided to put this negativity on me 😤, pms always open

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 🤢 means sick as in gnarly and or rad 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:no points and to spread knowledge on this 

What could you have done better?: Used more words to express my viewing of a thread i thought to be simply unique and 🤢

3ED51D1F-FE58-4058-98E0-369E7C33CEE4.jpeg

38C4B00E-321F-457C-802D-90501781A41B.jpeg

• Head Admin

Nowhere on the internet is the nauseated emoji used to describe things the way you did it. Judging by your past connections and the users who beaned you it's also quite obvious what the meaning behind your message was. Let's be real here.

• Emerald
1 hour ago, Hofer said:

Nowhere on the internet is the nauseated emoji used to describe things the way you did it. Judging by your past connections and the users who beaned you it's also quite obvious what the meaning behind your message was. Let's be real here.

I won’t argue with you and I don’t have control on who beans me so

and it does mean sick, when I type sick that emoji comes up 

Edited by Nik
  • Administrator

Greetings @Nik,

A separate portion of staff has reviewed your appeal and decided to DENY IT.

Your group of friends has a history with the group which you left this comment on. The decision to use an emote which has some negative connotations was a poor one, as the overall post itself comes across to us as rather sarcastic. In this way, in addition to your history with the individuals whose group you left this on, your post was attempting to provoke a reaction from the members of that group. 

With the above said,
Appeal denied - warning points remain.

Signed by @Duplessis and @Hofer