Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 04:14

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 45 minutes | Nyheim City

UP Appeal

HarveyLR

• MVP

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: 

I was responding to Rolle regarding his observation that suggestions get us nowhere with a suggestion of my own, tipped in humour to help us cope in the dreadful Covid Pandemic because by previous comments it seems that some people have been cooped up for way too long. I have seen many instances of counter suggestions and such tangents that were still deemed acceptable and I would appreciate it if you considered mine as such.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

N/A

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: 

I would greatly appreciate it if you could revoke these points, I am actually an upstanding member of this community and my recent warning history concerns me, also I have 13 points and that's an unlucky number.

What could you have done better?: 

I do apologise, I genuinely forgot to add my opinion to my post, usually I don't bother because people tend to say the same thing, but I did have something else I wanted to add that I had deemed constructive albeit hypocritical considering my primary statement.

• Administrator

Greetings @HarveyLR,

A separate portion of the staff team has reviewed your appeal and decided to ACCEPT IT.

The post you made, at first glance did resemble a meme or joke. It was however not terribly off topic and was a direct response to Roland. That being said, all we advise is that in the future you ensure to post your opinions fully not just the semi-humorous first part which can be misinterpreted as just being a meme.

With the above said,
Appeal accepted - warning points removed.

Signed by @Duplessis and @Rover