Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 03:23

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 36 minutes | Nyheim City

"I'll be back now in a minute!" - Taffinator's Final Warning Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/49400-taffinator/ Placed on final warning as per support ticket #6804

Why the verdict is not fair:

The verdict is completely fair, no argument about that. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

Nothing much for me to say here - I made an extremely misjudged status update throwing a lot of flame on the whole DayZRP mod staff, and due to this I was permabanned. The reason behind this was (at the time) my belief that OOC reasons were behind the archiving of another group I was a part of (Chechen Battalion, Politzya v2 and Obrana Národa) and my frustrations got the better of me, and instead of cooling off, I posted a 'tendie'. At first, and I freely admit, I didn't care much for the ban. However, I received several DM's from friends in the community expressing they would miss me, and this really hit me for six. So, I decided to appeal and was generously granted a return to the community but on final for three months. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I hope to have my final warning removed, and to 'start again' as it were with no points. I know that my status updates and ability to reply to them will NOT be given back, as this is standard for any banned player. 

What could you have done better?:

To put it simply, not be such an idiot and let myself get swept up in all the drama that not only got me, but several others banned. After returning on final, I decided to better myself, and to improve not only my RP, but to be able to be in a group that could help me stay on the straight and narrow. So, I joined the ZFC, which had several staff members in. Talk about deep end. However, this group helped me understand it's just a game for fun, drama is pointless and to help others too. It was also here, being with more experienced players and staff, I realised the groups I was in were not bastions of saints, and were the reason the drama was there. I also started to be a bit more serious on the forums, posting some ideas and my thoughts on suggestions and ideas. Once Namalsk kind of died, I must have done something right, as when the CLF returned to Chernarus I was asked to join, which was a (welcome) surprise. And now I'm here, hoping for a proper second chance.

Edited by Taffinator
  • Administrator

Greetings there gamer,

The admin team investigated you and your claims of wanting to be taken off a final. With our discussions we came to the conclusion to ACCEPT your appeal. You've behaved for the last 3 months and had a good activity record for both in game and on the forums.  Keep up the good behavior.

With that being said,
APPEAL ACCEPTED

Signed by: @Inferno & @Jade