Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 12:00

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 6 hours, 59 minutes | Nyheim City

Greatest Community Member of All Time?

Squillium

• Diamond

-USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST-

• Diamond
2 minutes ago, Nihoolious said:

Its a tough choice there are so many great choices but I think I'm going to have to go with mr JCastle aka the greatest initiator to ever to set foot in this community. The man was a crackshot with the akm it was truly remarkable to see a god in action back then.

When did we lose the spark?

• Diamond

Imaging going to warn someone in a week old thread. I change my selection to @Hebee, this wouldn't be allowed with him as admin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sapphire
On 3/1/2021 at 9:12 PM, Squillium said:

Imaging going to warn someone in a week old thread. I change my selection to @Hebee, this wouldn't be allowed with him as admin.

Thank you for your nomination friend, I have no idea of the context of this but I humbly accept. 

• 2 months later...
  • Emerald

I nominate @JRP, absolutely one of the most loveable people you could ever meet.

• Diamond

I vote for my baby brother @DingoLR
Flirty Flirting GIF
But Also @NillerSBI legit can't tell if you are serious or winding me up "loveable" thats a very strong term that's like the word hate but for endearment so thank you.

• Emerald
1 hour ago, JRP said:

I vote for my baby brother @DingoLR
Flirty Flirting GIF
But Also @NillerSBI legit can't tell if you are serious or winding me up "loveable" thats a very strong term that's like the word hate but for endearment so thank you.

Both.

• Emerald

Anyone with some capital letters at the end of their name does not qualify for this title.

• MVP
8 minutes ago, Dan said:

Anyone with some capital letters at the end of their name does not qualify for this title.

True, that would be a separate thread

I vote for @Will

• Sapphire

If I don’t get community member of the year I’m burning this website to the ground 

• Legend

I vote @Willtoo, he is the best community member I have personally ever seen in my entire life

• Head Admin

Obviously that is Nathanmelton

• MVP

me

• MVP

@HoferStinky

clear cut winner. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Emerald

Bruh obviously thats me, kappa 

I can only speak for the time I have been here and @Niveous is pretty high on the list for me. Had some awesome RP.

@MoreNerdbe pretty based too

@FeahlyxKinda stinky tho ❤️ 

• Diamond
Posted (edited)

I met many great people here, some probably equal on one position, but if you put a 🔫 to my head and forced me to chose, I'd have to pick @Major. Next to @Stagsview due to their LM and event contributions.

As for Major specifically, now some might agree, others not, maybe if they had beef with him. Regardless of what you may think of him as a person, he's kind of the sole reason I set foot in this community in the first place and also the reason I stayed - it was his lore (well, and anyone else who helped write the last lore iteration of course, but memory is foggy) that I read when I informed myself about the community in the last iteration, relatively shortly after it launched.

I'm a sucker for immersion. Some could say it isn't really overly relevant at the end of the day in-game, but for me that always plays some sort of relevant role, it's like a motivational engine for me in the back of my mind. If it's good in my eyes I pull through even in bad times, if it's shoddy it demotivates me to pick a community or continue to play in the long run. To give you an example, I compared some RP servers and among some this last lore stood out for me. On a side note, this current lore iteration was also cool and gave the last one with a more western focus a new spin, just like the next one about to come will give it a new spin. So also props to those who made the according lores. Point just is that I guess that a detailed and thought-out lore also shows you as potential new player or member of the community that the community and its staff care somewhere. Well, the item shop for clothing and misc items certainly is a plus, too 🙂

Either way, the amount of 'detail' and additional fluff I saw in the lore with international reactions fascinated me, and I later bumped into him and got taken in that edgy but yet cool COBR faction. Wasn't always easy, sometimes beef, but at the end of the day shoutout for defining my time in this community and anchoring it, of sorts. Just because some nerd wrote a lot of detailed lore on digital pages 😄

------------------------

I do want to give a secondary shoot-out shout-out to all the people I played with in a more reoccurring fashion since I joined. Don't wanna list them individually because I fear I might miss some, but you probably know who you are. I did write that lore is very important for me, but what is a good community experience just with a good lore and without the lads that fill it and gave me so many memorable and funny moments.

Slava whatever.

Edited by Combine
  • Emerald
On 6/13/2021 at 11:09 PM, metalonmax said:

Bruh obviously thats me, kappa 

I can only speak for the time I have been here and @Niveous is pretty high on the list for me. Had some awesome RP.

@MoreNerdbe pretty based too

@FeahlyxKinda stinky tho ❤️ 

Wow thanks max... 
For me: Goddamn it has to be @MoreNerd.
I've never felt so genuinely sad to never get to see a character ever again after Rook died. Thanks for the heart warming reception to this community and for all the memories of our adventures. Looking forward to the future broski!

@metalonmax Obviously you're here too, crazy Nemo can fuck right off though

Shout out to all the Alakit boys too, you guys were so great to play with! 

18 minutes ago, Feahlyx said:

Wow thanks max... 
For me: Goddamn it has to be @MoreNerd.
I've never felt so genuinely sad to never get to see a character ever again after Rook died. Thanks for the heart warming reception to this community and for all the memories of our adventures. Looking forward to the future broski!

@metalonmax Obviously you're here too, crazy Nemo can fuck right off though

Shout out to all the Alakit boys too, you guys were so great to play with! 

To my Alakit brothers, @MoreNerd@Feahlyx @Chief Bombeii , we had the best memories taking trips across Namalsk, we came to Chernarus and suffered so many losses. RP-ing with you guys has been absolutely amazing. Can't wait to see you guys in Nyheim! 

Also go to hell Nemo @metalonmax =P ❤️ 

• Diamond

@Hofer Because of his transparency with me and his show of integrity. He also doesn't make assumptions. He inquires for clarity. He's also been very patient. 

@PadlockFor his honesty and bluntness. Just tells you how it is. He also accepts me for me and is a great friend. 

@JackfishFor his creativity, roleplay skills, and his commitment to the community. 

@BeanSimpFor accepting me into her amazing group and providing some detailed and heart warming RP. Her personality really lightens the worst days. Both IC and OOC. 

There are many others that all deserve a Gold medal in my eyes on this server. These are just a few with names I can remember. Everyone has fantastic qualities and I look forward to find them in you if I ever get to meet you IC or OOC. See y'all on the server! 

6 hours ago, SpectreRobin said:

To my Alakit brothers, @MoreNerd@Feahlyx @Chief Bombeii , we had the best memories taking trips across Namalsk, we came to Chernarus and suffered so many losses. RP-ing with you guys has been absolutely amazing. Can't wait to see you guys in Nyheim! 

Also go to hell Nemo @metalonmax =P ❤️ 

Man it warms my heart to get a couple mentions in this thread. Big love to you guys!

There are few people at the top of my list. @Feahlyx@Chief Bombeii@metalonmax@SpectreRobin @LaterDays and all the rest of the Alakit boys from Namalsk. you guys gave me some of the greatest memories I have ever had playing this game and I can't thank you guys enough.

- USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS PORTION OF THEIR POST -

@Niveous you were so new to the server when I met you but I could already tell you were one BEAST of a role-player. You helped took Andrew Winter in a direction I never saw him going in and I can't thank you enough. so sad it never worked out for Mary and him. 

Asking the question who is the greatest ever community member is one tough question, because so many people provide so many great experiences. thank you to everyone who has given me these incredible memories. You are all legends

I'll have to agree with a few people here. @Niveous amazing role-player. I didn't think our characters would have gone the way they did along with the future characters we have in store. it's always amazing roleplay when you're around in any situation. Glad to have met you and didn't think we'd have such a strong IC and OOC relationship, but I'm glad we do.  keep up the roleplay and all the help you've been giving people. 

• Sapphire

- USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST -

• Support
Posted (edited)

I would vote for

@Hofer

@Stagsview

@Jackfish

@Craig

@Elmo Cringe

@AlwaysGamer

I saw they rp, atitude and integrity from outside for a while, all of them are memorable members, i enjoied every moment with those guys in rp or anything outside and heard only good stuff of them from others.

Edited by SnowD
  • Cor locked this topic