Jump to content

Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 05:06

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 53 minutes | Nyheim City

Bar People


Poster

Recommended Posts

  • Diamond

The radio buzzes to life, and a young American woman’s voice comes through

”H..hello?? My.. name is Katie. I tried to get in touch with the people from Berezino earlier but they never showed up.. I was told to send a message. A crazy lady name Casey told me to tell people that just because some guy named Lomax is dead, that it doesn’t mean her and her group are going away.. she said something about her being in charge now. Her and someone named Poppie.. I don’t know.. they shot me twice and cut my god damned arm open.. she’s insane. Someone.. anyone.. needs to stop her. They’re all fucking crazy.”

She stops momentarily, taking a deep breath

”They have so many people. So many people doing their dirty work. They seem like they’re everywhere.. I feel lucky to have made it out alive. They take people and force them to work for them.. they’re horrible, horrible people. They’ve been torturing people for no reason..”

Link to post
  • Diamond

*The radio comes to life as Ivan presses down on the PTT*
 

”Katie, I tried to make it down to Cherno earlier but got caught up in something. I would love to meet and chat with you sometime if that is possible. Maybe stop by to the bar so we can discuss things.” 

Link to post
  • Diamond

“I’ll try to m-“

A painful groan is heard

“I’ll try to make it soon.. give me a few days. Won’t make it far with bullet holes in my legs.. hopefully I can catch a ride sooner than that. Who do I ask for once I get there?”

Link to post
  • Diamond

“You can ask for Ivan or Woody.” 
 

*radio would cut out with the crowd of people heard in the background.*

Link to post
  • Diamond

*an american woman's voice would come through*

 

"Thank you.  I will let her know when she wakes up tomorrow."

 

*Meeko would turn and set the radio down on a side table before turning her attention back to the sleeping Katie*

Link to post

Click.

If they were Lomax's Losers, then they're nothing to worry about once you got some friends backing you up. Ivan's boys 'n girls eat them for breakfast. Don't get too terrified of those wannabes. I saw Lomax die; he tried to be all sophisticated and threatening, but he came across as some edgy little kid content to lash out at the world for his own problems. Anyone who followed him is either a similarly broken individual or a mindless puppet. Neither of which stopped the Fishermen, Spero, and the Bar from capturing and executing Lomax and two of his stooges.

Click.

Link to post
  • Diamond

*Meeko would pick the radio back up from the table she set it on and push down the button*

 

"You may have seen Lomax die, but that did not leave them without a leader--if you doubt them, then you are truly ignorant of how dangerous people like this are.  There is something to worry about, whether or not we have friends to back us up.  If that were the case, Katie wouldn't currently have a bullet hole in each leg.  Your advice is not helpful, please stop giving it when not asked."

 

*wanting nothing more than to sleep, Meeko turns the radio off and drops it to the floor beside the bed*

Link to post

Click

"I'm sure they're dangerous given your circumstances, but compared to a majority of the threats out there, they're bottom tier at best. You have my sympathies for your friend, and you'll find help at the bar. But, don't give them any more thought. No fear. I've been part of fights against their ilk before and frankly, in the grand scheme of things they'll be wiped out in a week or two."

Click

Link to post
  • Legend

A chuckle is heard over the radio for a moment.

"Don't lump me in with mindless puppets or broken individuals; my mind works fairly well. Your just giving me a bad name and you haven't even met me."

She chuckles again as the sound of shuffling is heard. A sigh escapes her as she continues to speak.

"If you thought Lomax was pulling strings then are you in for a surprise. Anyways Lomax had that death coming to him... and if anything you all did me a favor speeding that process up it keeps my hands nice and clean. Won't lie though if you got a couple friends to back you up it will be harder to come sniff ya' out. I'm not stupid enough to walk into a town of goody-two shoes twice.... at least while being recognized. Hmmm.... count your lucky stars Meeko you better hope I don't find you again after what you did.

The radio clicks off.

Link to post
5 minutes ago, Jade said:

A chuckle is heard over the radio for a moment.

"Don't lump me in with mindless puppets or broken individuals; my mind works fairly well. Your just giving me a bad name and you haven't even met me."

She chuckles again as the sound of shuffling is heard. A sigh escapes her as she continues to speak.

"If you thought Lomax was pulling strings then are you in for a surprise. Anyways Lomax had that death coming to him... and if anything you all did me a favor speeding that process up it keeps my hands nice and clean. Won't lie though if you got a couple friends to back you up it will be harder to come sniff ya' out. I'm not stupid enough to walk into a town of goody-two shoes twice.... at least while being recognized. Hmmm.... count your lucky stars Meeko you better hope I don't find you again after what you did.

The radio clicks off.

Click

Ah, I was hoping the over-aggressive dick measuring would get a rise out of you. So that's how you sound. Hmmm....an American, that makes sense. Lomax was an American, too. Very interesting, so you're not either Column A or Column B, huh? Either you're telling the truth or you really are one of the types as mentioned before, and now have delusions of grandeur. As for you claiming to run things behind the scenes....well, behind every strong man is a strong woman as they say. That's kind of expected Mr. Cult Leader would have a Queen. Either you're an Apex Predator....or just a Fox waiting to get the Wolf's kill."

"I'm just fucking with you, actually. It's not that hard to figure this out, and the rest of the speculation is just window dressing; irrelevant, superficial details. You know your gang is hunted, and you'll have to be careful. You're not numerous 'nor particularly deadly, so you'll do what you can; raid the weak, pick on the alone, and avoid the strong. Really; it's the best you can do. Especially because your recruitment processes are probably not that easy; you can't build up in a quick manner. In the end, it's really only a matter of time, isn't it? Besides, what's the end game here? This is why your kind of bandit doesn't survive. None of you are ever sustainable. You all take such pride in your carnage, because the worst we can ever do to you is kill you. You remind me of that dickhead Nationalist who carved up Hector Del Toro's kid. Just a splatter of blood in an endless sea. You'll make the water a 'lil murky then disappear. South Zagoria deserves better, more interesting villains."

Click

Link to post
  • Diamond

Katie’s voice comes through weak and tired 

“Listen.. I don’t know you. I’ll only be speaking to this Ivan or Woody guy.. at this point I find it hard to believe anyone can truly be friends in this country. I’ll give them the information I know and then.. I don’t know.. I’ll be gone. Somewhere far away from those maniacs.”

A rough cough is heard

“Casey.. you and this Poppie woman will get what’s coming to you. One way or another.”

Link to post
  • Emerald

Vasily's voice comes through

"Hurting Women and Children will get you in alot of trouble around here."

"I don't know about my comrades, but i for one do not mind finding psychopaths and making sure they float nicely."

"Talk to Woody Mrs Katie, he's a good man with a big heart."

Transmission end.

Link to post
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...