• Diamond

Server and location: Chernarus, Pushta

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 14:36

Your in game name:  Jacob Makarov

Names of allies involved: 

Name of suspect/s: no clue

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I walk into Pushta, see a bunch of people close to a barn, then see a man pointing his gun at me at another barn close by.

I walk up to him and ask him repeatedly what's going on, without receiving an answer. As I am jogging away, since it appears my interlocutor is an NPC who I cannot have a conversation with, I begin to get sprayed down. As I am sprayed down I keep screaming "stop, stop, what are you doing?" (it took my killer around 3-4 seconds to shoot me down) but I still was mercilessly murdered.  This was a blatant KoS (not even an RDM, since nobody bothered to RP with me).

• Game Master

Connection Logs

Spoiler

14:24:12 | Player "Oliver Kruus" is connected
--- STILL IN GAME ---

12:45:33 | Player "Jacob Makarov" is connected
---- DEAD----
14:43:40 | Player "Jacob Makarov" has been disconnected

14:30:55 | Player "Christian Jones" is connected
--- STILL IN GAME ---

14:33:50 | Player "Yakov Zima" is connected
--- STILL IN GAME ---

13:09:53 | Player "Sergei Davydenko" is connected
--- DEAD---
--- STILL IN GAME ---

12:40:23 | Player "Bart johnson" is connected
--- STILL IN GAME ---

Hit Logs

Spoiler
14:36:09 | Player "Jacob Makarov" hit by Player "Oliver Kruus" with AK-74 from 24.0264 meters
14:36:13 | Player "Jacob Makarov" hit by Player "Oliver Kruus" with AK-74 from 18.1856 meters
14:36:13 | Player "Jacob Makarov" hit by Player "Oliver Kruus" with AK-74 from 18.944 meters
14:36:14 | Player "Jacob Makarov" hit by Player "Oliver Kruus" with AK-74 from 18.792 meters
14:36:14 | Player "Jacob Makarov" hit by Player "Oliver Kruus" with AK-74 from 18.792 meters
14:36:17 | Player "Christian Jones" hit by Player "Bart johnson" with FN SCAR-H STD from 37.7543 meters 
14:37:14 | Player "Sergei Davydenko" hit by Player "Yakov Zima" with AKM from 6.68365 meters 
14:37:15 | Player "Yakov Zima" hit by Player "Sergei Davydenko" with M4A1 from 5.99032 meters 
14:37:15 | Player "Yakov Zima" hit by Player "Sergei Davydenko" with M4A1 from 5.99032 meters 
14:37:15 | Player "Sergei Davydenko" hit by Player "Yakov Zima" with AKM from 5.73748 meters 
14:37:15 | Player "Sergei Davydenko" hit by Player "Yakov Zima" with AKM from 5.56719 meters 
14:37:15 | Player "Sergei Davydenko" hit by Player "Yakov Zima" with AKM from 5.30343 meters 
14:37:16 | Player "Sergei Davydenko" hit by Player "Christian Jones" with FN SCAR-H STD from 65.3188 meters 
14:37:16 | Player "Sergei Davydenko" hit by Player "Christian Jones" with FN SCAR-H STD from 65.3188 meters

Kill Logs

Spoiler
14:36:14 | Player "Jacob Makarov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Oliver Kruus" with AK-74 from 18.792 meters
14:37:15 | Player "Sergei Davydenko" (DEAD) killed by Player "Yakov Zima" with AKM from 5.30343 meters 

Chat Logs

Spoiler
14:39:34 | Chat("Yakov Zima"): PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP OR DIE NOW!
14:44:22 | Chat("Yakov Zima"): take his radio
14:49:32 | Chat("Christian Jones"): *Rips of face mask*
14:51:29 | Chat("Yakov Zima"): come wiht me
14:54:56 | Chat("Yakov Zima"): Feed him his fucking teeth.
14:55:02 | Chat("Bart johnson"): //Nope everyone is dead
14:55:19 | Chat("Christian Jones"): *Listens to the radio* //Does he here anything ?
14:55:25 | Chat("Bart johnson"): //nope
14:55:45 | Chat("Yakov Zima"): You telling me this happened because of fucking roubles?
14:56:08 | Chat("Yakov Zima"): Kurwa *spits onto the man*
14:56:15 | Chat("Yakov Zima"): I got fucking shot because of fucking roubles?!
14:57:06 | Chat("Christian Jones"): //Perms to PK ?
14:57:10 | Chat("Bart johnson"): //nope
14:57:18 | Chat("Christian Jones"): //Perms to execute ?
14:57:32 | Chat("Yakov Zima"): Stop. No.
14:58:23 | Chat("Christian Jones"): //Perms to execute ?
14:58:28 | Chat("Yakov Zima"): Did you understand what you were told?
14:58:29 | Chat("Christian Jones"): //not pk
14:58:31 | Chat("Bart johnson"): //na

Calling in the below for the full point of view of this situation and all unedited video footage they have.

@Mak - Jacob Makarov - OP

@Lucky Luke - Oliver Kruus - Posted

@Realize - Christian Jones - Posted

@Tactical Tim - Bart Johnson - Posted

@Ron - Yakov Zima - Posted

@KermieSB - Sergei Davydenko - Posted

• Emerald

I had just logged in and heard an explosion. Radioed @Realize for help which after he went on to initiate on everyone in the area. OP came running at me with his gun out while in was lying down in a bush and I shot him.

• Game Master
2 minutes ago, Lucky Luke said:

OP came running at me with his gun out while in was lying down in a bush and I shot him.

51 minutes ago, Mak said:

I walk up to him and ask him repeatedly what's going on, without receiving an answer.

Do either of you have video footage, cause we have a rather stark contrast of viewpoints here.

• Diamond

First off, I had just arrived in town (check position logs) therefore I definitely didn't hear the initiation. Second, I wasn't running, I was jogging (I'm sure about that because I never sprint unless I'm fighting).

Edit: If I had heard the initiation, why would I approach your mute, black-wearing friend in the barn to say hello? I'd be running around smoking your boys or running away wouldn't I?

5 minutes ago, Rover said:

Do either of you have video footage, cause we have a rather stark contrast of viewpoints here.

I think you're misunderstanding. I walked up and asked repeatedly what's going on to a guy in a walled up barn, he was wearing full black. I hadn't even seen the guy who killed me.

I don't have video footage.

Edited by Mak
  • Diamond
45 minutes ago, Rover said:

Hit Logs

Hide contents

14:36:09 | Player "Jacob Makarov" hit by Player "Oliver Kruus" with AK-74 from 24.0264 meters
14:36:13 | Player "Jacob Makarov" hit by Player "Oliver Kruus" with AK-74 from 18.1856 meters
14:36:13 | Player "Jacob Makarov" hit by Player "Oliver Kruus" with AK-74 from 18.944 meters

From the hit logs you can clearly see I covered the distance of 5 meters in 5 seconds. Such a distance can only be covered by jogging, not running (otherwise that'd be double). 

Edited by Mak
  • Emerald

I also forgot to mention that it was active firefight where a explosion and shots had been heard for a while. So basically you were running into a active firefight. I don't think there really is any reason to run into a town where explosions have been heard.

12 minutes ago, Rover said:

Sadly not.

• Game Master
17 minutes ago, Mak said:

I think you're misunderstanding. I walked up and asked repeatedly what's going on to a guy in a walled up barn, he was wearing full black. I hadn't even seen the guy who killed me

You are correct, misunderstood you to think the person you were talking to was the one that shot you.

I've updated the logs and called in the allies of @Lucky Luke as well as the others involved in this situation

• Emerald

Me and Kermie went to pushta to raid. We blew into one house and looted it. We then went to another house and I boosted in. They then initiated saying "everyone inside the house put your hands up", I complied, Kermit didn't and died.

• Diamond

Kermie/Sergei POV:

Tim and I meet up in the center of Pusta. Tim shot some rockets at the orange brick building, we looted Tim went into someone's house, Realize I believe was the one who dropped an initiation "Everyone in the house put your hands up/lay on the floor I complied with one hand up  and he told me to walk to his side of the road. I then thought I had a chance to run away(I had some very identifying items on my person so I knew I was more likely dead red armbands are a death sentence around here recently) so I popped a few shots as Realize ducked around a tin shed I ran to the southwest of the town ran into someone we exchange bullets and I die.

End POV

Edit: Clarification for the staff team I was not inside the house but chose to origionally comply regardless, I was at the south side of the house and was behind a dumpster.

Edited by KermieSB
Clarification
  • Administrator

Hello Community member Realize here, I was peacefully watching Game of Thrones when I was radio'd by @Lucky Luke that there was an explosion at camp I log in, run to where I saw people trying to break in to poor Freddie's house, I yell (3-bar) initiate on everyone to come to the road with their hands raised, or they will be shot this can be confirmed by @KermieSB who was initiated on, one person complied for a little then he went non-compliant and started opening fire on me, we trade a few bullets and I move to the barn, at this point the firefight is very active and ongoing, I then see someone running towards @Lucky Luke who is in the field to my right, he had his gun out and is approaching him, so with what is going on @Lucky Luke guns him down, then we deal with the other pesky thieves have some hostage RP with @Tactical Tim and that is the end of it.

• MVP

Yakov Zima POV:

My Discord goes crazy, so I log in since it was called out on in group comms that once more, people are attacking Pusta. Being in Discord, while I load in,
I hear Realize double mic'ing his Initiation, yelling at people to put their hands up and step onto the streets.
Good thing, I spawn in a few houses away from the one that was being met with explosives. I run towards the action, I hear multiple shots, I decide to flank around.
Hearing my group members calling out a guy to have stopped complying, I spot him running around behind the green house.
Taking cover, I take a few shots at the shed he was hiding in and then kill him as he tries to push my position. We exchange a few bullets and he dies.
Yelling some initiation (see text) next to some other houses more towards the center of town, I then proceed to clear single buildings here and there in town.
Yet, I did not find anyone else besides the hostage who finally gave up his position after being told to come out of the house multiple times.
Alongside some other people he is brought into the barn to start some role play with him. He is beat up by me and given a few things to remember for the future.
Knowing that the person I killed had some identification on his body we did have some things to try and spark up some nice hostage role play with.
On the radio there were some allies called in to confirm the hostage identity and progress some role play for everyone's groups.
Very much at the end of the situation we are letting the hostage go and tell him to stay away from our town.

Additions: @Mak , I don't know about the other members from my group but I am happy to offer you a chat with me & staff in discord about the situation if that helps.

Edited by Ron
English.exe broke
  • Game Master

We apologize for the delay in solving this report.

@Mak, @KermieSB, @Tactical Tim can you three please confirm that you were not in OOC comms together prior to or during the events leading up to the initiation and alleged invalid kill in Pushta?

• Diamond
35 minutes ago, Rover said:

@Mak, @KermieSB, @Tactical Tim can you three please confirm that you were not in OOC comms together prior to or during the events leading up to the initiation and alleged invalid kill in Pushta?

Heyo @Rover and any other staff members handling this report. I would like to clear this confusion up to aid in the solving us this report. I was in Comms with both Mak and Tim I remember telling Tim to meet me in the center of the town as I got there first and I believe Mak had gone to the wrong town originally and was on his way to aid in these escapades with the doctor people. As I said earlier Tim got trapped in someone's house I was out back(at this point I still believe Mak has not yet reached town) I heard us get initiated on by @Realize I hid behind a dumptser/bush on the south side of the building and 1 bar double mic'd so as to not be heard, I tell Mak that we are being yelled at and I think shit is going to pop off. I then mute my discord and start to follow realizes commands to move with my hand up to his side of the road and when he turns his back I drop my hand and go non-com and shoot at him running behind Tim's building and again meeting Ron at some greenhouse/shed we exchange bullets and I am killed. I go and make breakfast after leaving the comms. I am unsure of exactly how much Mak could have heard from where he was as I do believe he came from the north east side of Pusta if I am putting it together correctly. I was dead and saw nothing directly to know for sure where he was or if he had his gun out or who shot him.

• Emerald

I was in comms with them and then when I got trapped inside of the green house I muted and deafened to talk to the hospital people surrounding me on all sides shooting at me. Also i did not know where Mak was as he was a while away before deafening.

Edited by Tactical Tim
addition to the end of POV
  • Diamond
16 hours ago, Rover said:

I was in OOC comms with them yeah. But I didn't really know what was going on in town, hence why I went in to investigate.

• Game Master

Verdict

@Mak - False Report - Guilty

@Lucky Luke - Invalid Kill - Inconclusive

Summary

@KermieSB, @Tactical Tim, and @Mak are in discord communications together. @KermieSB is the first arrival in Pushta, and begins to raid with @Tactical Tim. At the time they start raiding, @Mak is making his way through the map towards their location, bringing extra explosives. @Lucky Luke logs in and hears explosions, and gets on the radio to summon his allies. @Realize and @Ron respond, and an initiation is dropped on @KermieSB & @Tactical Tim. One of which complies, one doesn't. During this process, @Mak arrives and runs into the area, being mistaken for a member of the firefight and getting shot and dropped by @Lucky Luke for his troubles.

Reasoning

Invalid Kill by @Lucky Luke

This is inconclusive as no evidence has been provided to show @Mak was out of earshot or in earshot of any initiation that was dropped. @KermieSB & @Tactical Tim acknowledge an initiation was dropped, and we can not determine if @Mak should have heard it or not.

Even if we had picture perfect evidence showing he was outside of earshot, he likely would have been punished for Ruleplay and potentially NVFL given the reasonings below.

False Report

From the very get-go this report was poisoned by the fact that @Mak claimed ignorance throughout the report about anything going on in Pushta. Position logs were fairly clear that @Mak, @KermieSB, & @Tactical Tim  had not traveled together prior to the raiding starting, but they were also suspicious enough that we had to question how @KermieSB, @Tactical Tim, and @Mak were meeting up conveniently in the same location, when these same members have a history of playing together. This uncovered that the trio were in communications together, which makes it patently false that @Mak can claim ignorance as to what was going on. This is only further confirmed because he was bringing them more explosives with which to raid. Omitting this information tainted the report and any credibility @Mak might have had, as it shows from the beginning an attempt to deceive the staff team and paint his position in the best possible light. This reeks of ruleplay and NVFL, as @Mak knowingly hurled himself into an area his OOC dynamic was raiding while they were being initiated on, and his arguments in this report make it abundantly clear he understands the rules of how initiations works, and appears to have been arguing to paint the picture that he was ignorant of any hostilities and therefor the kill is invalid. We can't punish on suspicions, which is the only reason @Mak is not receiving an NVFL, Ruleplay, and aggravated punishment. 

Lying in a Report / Withholding Evidence

@KermieSB & @Tactical Tim are fortunate not to be punished with lying in a report. Omitting information can be regarded the same as lying, and all of you suspiciously leaving out the fact you were sharing OOC communications with @Mak is severely frowned on. The only reason you are not being punished is that you did not bring forth the reports yourselves, and we are choosing to be lenient.

@Lucky Luke - Video evidence was provided privately to the Gamemaster Team after it was requested in the report. We understand you felt it wasn't relevant due to it having been started after @Mak died, but the request was for all video evidence. We are choosing to be lenient in this situation, but count yourself lucky. The video evidence provided showed the possessions that were on @Mak's body when he died, and was important in determining aspects of this report.

Outcome

@Mak - False Report - Guilty - 7 day ban, 15 warning points.

Signed.: @Rover & @Duplessis