Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 05:55

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 4 minutes | Nyheim City

add in some new cars into the server

tripzkill

Add in more cars   

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Sapphire

hello ladies. I have a new car Mod to introduce you and it is a Humvee car as well as a little Old World War. this is just a small mod to help drive a little more in style as well with all the broken down Humvee  one  must work right. anyway have at it.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2391830316&searchtext=cars

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2373387132&searchtext=

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1735339801&searchtext=Humveeimage.png.936ac572bec5b65dcdfbc2278deae34e.png

image.png.a30f8d4e7c3ceb2991be49d37094220b.pngimage.png.9a125e1075458efb446b96b9ae2812f3.pngimage.png.e7e02ba6fd1b6f58878084e3a21e97e4.png

image.png

image.png

Sorry for the people that voted had to make edit since this is a more device issue

Edited by tripzkill
  • Emerald

I really like the style of the cars, the fact that it looks like you can stand and gun in them would be a different style of roleplay if Initiated on and not a sitting duck. 

• Diamond

Yes to the RaG_GAZ69. It holds 6 people and looks pretty similar to other cars already in game. 

No to the rest. They look ugly and No Humvee. Just... No

I’ve played over 20 hours and have not seen a single car at the spawn locations, with the traders being so far apart it makes it very time consumed to travel such distance between them, adding more vehicles is a must also upping the spawn count for vehicles and vehicle associated loot 

• Diamond

The only one of these I can agree would suit the serer is the GAZ69.

The hummer and the JLTVOshkosh however are US/NATO vehicles and would not make much sense being in a part of Russia, 11 years after NATO pulled out the region.

I mostly agree with the others, I think the GAZ would be an awesome addition! For Chaos' sake I would love to have humvee just to see all the ex-US military players swarm for them. At the end of the day my main concern is that they dont kill me when I hop into them. I've died too many times to the dancing sarkas in vanilla.

• Emerald

honestly edit the post and make options for all three of the mods bc people prob wont want the second and third one but I like the first

Edited by ThatGuyJacob
  • Sapphire
6 minutes ago, ThatGuyJacob said:

honestly edit the post and make options for all three of the mods bc people prob wont want the second and third one but I like the first

Done 

• Titanium

Why haven't more people voted on this? lol bump. Great idea though @tripzkill

• Emerald

Nice idea! But what about tanks...? I want tanks!

• MVP

First car looks awesome, author also said anyone is free to use it. I don't see why not.

• Administrator

-1 | We don't need out of place NATO vehicles or military vehicles either. Remember, foreign forces didn't intervein in the civil war nor did any come after the 3rd wave so why would there be any western cars? Now before you ask about western weapons they're collector items 😎 but for real weapons are different than actual vehicles that will mainly only be seen in military use.

• Head Admin

The Rag_GAZ seems fine. The others are out of place.

• Sapphire
2 hours ago, metalonmax said:

Nice idea! But what about tanks...? I want tanks!

Me 2

• Emerald
20 minutes ago, tripzkill said:

Me 2

No. tanks would be a bad idea and expansion adds a t-72 I think

Edited by ThatGuyJacob

Honestly we don’t need anymore cars varieties on the server. If anything we should bring back the bus (hopefully it gets fixed soon). 

I also think it’d be cool to just be able to add cars to the trader, drive em right off the lot. I want to roll around in a pack of 12 gunters with the homies. 

• Emerald
26 minutes ago, tz said:

Honestly we don’t need anymore cars varieties on the server. If anything we should bring back the bus (hopefully it gets fixed soon). 

I also think it’d be cool to just be able to add cars to the trader, drive em right off the lot. I want to roll around in a pack of 12 gunters with the homies. 

I think adding cars to the trader is a bad idea there are already so many of them on the server and it will prob just cause performance problems 

• 1 month later...
  • Sapphire

Man I would love to see all these cars in-game