Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 11:54

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 5 minutes | Nyheim City

Revguns + chickens drop feathers mod

Would you want this mod added?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We already have crossbows in the game but finding arrows is absolutely a joke. 

• MVP

you'll need to include a poll so people can vote on whether or not they would like to see this added, also as tz said we already have crossbows on the server. I don't see the point to add any of the other guns personally however the minigun would be a good meme

• Diamond
14 minutes ago, tz said:

We already have crossbows in the game but finding arrows is absolutely a joke. 

The Crossbow itself is a joke. Can't kill infected with it. 

But if this mod makes better bows and such, let's do it.

• Diamond

Crossbows are fantastic for infected. They're quiet and you can reuse the bolts. You just have to be sneaky or stand on top of something and focus on accuracy. Obviously you can't spray with a crossbow.

The bolts can be hard to find, but the vendors sell them pretty cheap.

In any case, I don't see the point of adding another mod so that we can have something we already have.

• Administrator

I say +1 I like variations. Also I need this minigun. Overkill Rage GIF by WTFrame Comics

I completely agree a lot of the weapons aren’t necessary, except the bow and arrows, and having the option to craft both would be great, and of course a minigun would be cool

• Emerald

I would love to see the crossbow with a scope on it, However arrows I find are easy to get as you need 5 Rubels and a nice walk to the trader to get 5 arrows.

• Diamond

I mean... wasn’t this already suggested by @Empress? Or am I going crazy. None the less I want Bows but with no Animations I don’t think I could stand seeing it in the game. 

I'd love to have bows, especially for hunting, but I'm not sure if I would like to see more high tech military grade assault rifles and sniper rifles in, there's enough of them already. Are there no other mods out there with just the bows and perhaps more hunting/civilian/older rifles?

11 minutes ago, Ivarr said:

I'd love to have bows, especially for hunting, but I'm not sure if I would like to see more high tech military grade assault rifles and sniper rifles in, there's enough of them already. Are there no other mods out there with just the bows and perhaps more hunting/civilian/older rifles?

This is exactly what I was after however I had no luck, is there no way of disabling certain items within the mod ?

1 minute ago, F4ibrava said:

This is exactly what I was after however I had no luck, is there no way of disabling certain items within the mod ?

I'm not sure if it is possible in this game but if the admins could set the loot spawn to zero for everything except the bows in this mod then I would reckon that could be achievable.

• Game Master
1 minute ago, Ivarr said:

I'm not sure if it is possible in this game but if the admins could set the loot spawn to zero for everything except the bows in this mod then I would reckon that could be achievable.

While this is possible, we don't add mods for a single item.

On 2/19/2021 at 1:44 PM, Rover said:

While this is possible, we don't add mods for a single item.

No I agree that’s a waste of time in some cases, how about a selection from this mod that would compliment RP and not over power players 

On 2/19/2021 at 1:15 PM, TheBishop said:

I mean... wasn’t this already suggested by @Empress? Or am I going crazy. None the less I want Bows but with no Animations I don’t think I could stand seeing it in the game. 

Apologies @Empress i did not see you had already spoke of this, i join you in effort towards this. Are the animations not already implemented into dayz standalone but then the bow was removed ?