Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 05:22

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 37 minutes | Nyheim City

FOX Weapons

JacobSimp

Fox weapons   

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Emerald

Saw this on the workshop and it has a lot of things people have been asking for like svd and fal and they seem to be customizable too they look really good and would prolly make it easier for our devs. Also replace the vanilla weapons with this mod.  

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2394303034 The mod for monetized servers is https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2397599952

image.png

image.png

image.png.58bf8669212920182d9b79a240c8f5ac.png

image.png.a126bc575e1216653c604277fe272815.png

Edited by ThatGuyJacob

i agree i think this will level the gun playing field and i can't wait to be holding one in game hopefully 

• VIP

Hmmm, I do now. There are some good things about this mod and some annoying things about it, like the detachable suppressor on the VSS.
It doesn't say so, but it feels like the one good thing about the VSS that you don't need to worry about the suppressor breaking will be voided due to it. I would prob shit a brick if I found a VSS without a suppressor. It literally is what makes the gun good, the fact that no one can track where you are when using it.
So I'll stand on the sidelines for now and see where this leads to

• Emerald
1 minute ago, Aron73 said:

Hmmm, I do now. There are some good things about this mod and some annoying things about it, like the detachable suppressor on the VSS.
It doesn't say so, but it feels like the one good thing about the VSS that you don't need to worry about the suppressor breaking will be voided due to it. I would prob shit a brick if I found a VSS without a suppressor. It literally is what makes the gun good, the fact that no one can track where you are when using it.

I dont think the suppressor will break I think its just detachable but idk could be wrong 

3 minutes ago, Aron73 said:

guess you will just have to keep good care of your guns 

Edited by wastingdoor
  • Legend

tbh, that looks dope. 

Good suggestion, something i'd like to see IG.

• VIP
2 minutes ago, wastingdoor said:

guess you will just have to keep good care of your guns 

Prety fun that you tell me that consithering my char cleans his guns even if they dont need it 😄

• Emerald

Gimme wood grip SVD pls, I want it

• Emerald

I mean, why not?

Wooden SVDs and more modifications to the ingame guns adds more variety, but the question is how well does this mod function?

+1 from me

• Sapphire

I like the idea, but I'd at least ask for removal of the weapons overlap, like the standard FAL, AS-VAL, Makarov, SVD and so on, as to not mix stable vanilla weapons with the modded ones.
To sum it up, only keep and use the weapons from the mod that are unique and don't have a direct vanilla counter-part.

Should be an easy loot-table fix.

(+1)

• MVP

This looks really good. I like all the wooden variants of each weapon. +1 from me. 

• Diamond

+1000

Yes a thousand times yes! This adds everything I wanted to see in terms of Weapons customizability that can create truly unique characters as well as extremly well made guns. The choice to have a wooden SVD made this Mod alone, but the HK417/16 is an addition that has been begging to be added into the game! 

Add this needed! Unless we find an issue with the mod I do not see a downside. It is apparently also a Monetized  version.

image.png.1fb8a5c750017c2cea5b3d4039228430.png

Also look at this bitch! Ive been wanting a tatical AKS-74U for ever. Now we can add sights and flashlights. Do I hear Spetnaz Lore Group?!

• Game Master

Here We Go Again GIF by memecandy

At least this one is approved for monetized use. I voted yes.

• MVP

I like this, however it should be added as a replacement for vanilla weapons, rather than them co-existing.

• Emerald
18 minutes ago, groovy ducky said:

I like this, however it should be added as a replacement for vanilla weapons, rather than them co-existing.

I think it needs to replace them I just edited the suggestion saying to replace them

Edited by ThatGuyJacob
  • Diamond

Took a look at it and it looks great. I’d love to see it on the server. Good suggestion @ThatGuyJacob

• Owner

The mod is only a week old and from an unknown developer. I would wait a little while to see if updates come in regularly before committing to replacing vanilla weapons on the server with modded ones that could possibly be unstable or OP.