Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 11:06

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 53 minutes | Nyheim City

Warning appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

My post : Here

1.8 You may not promote or glorify players that have been banned from DayZRP. If you recognize or come into contact with banned players on any DayZRP related services, you are required to report them to a staff member. Failing to do so may lead to you being punished for harboring or assisting a banned player.

This post is a reference to the user Tree, who was recently permanently banned from the community. While we understand you have your own opinion on the matter, this does not excuse a violation of  Rule 1.8.

If you feel these points are unwarranted please feel free to post an appeal

Why the verdict is not fair: I wasn't referencing a banned player, and wasn't at all glorifying or promoting him, I had no idea who this guy was until I got a warning for a post I was replying to.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I got a status update from another person who I follow, and they referenced the banned person, not me, I thought it was a benign post and though he was talking about something in game that happened

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: To have the 3 points removed from my profile.

• Administrator

Greetings @Vulture

A separate group of staff members have reviewed your warning for 'Glorifying a permanently banned player' and we have chosen to DENY it. the rules to state very clear that you should not promote or glorify players that have been banned from DayZRP. If that's on the forums or on the DayZRP discord. It is up to you when posting on the website, to be sure that your posts/status updates do not go against the rules, pushing the blame saying 'well I didn't know' does not excuse you from the rules. I will give you some advice for the future, as not to break these type of rules again, don't follow something other people are all posting just because they are, do your own digging and find out why they are posting these things, so you don't end up in the same place again.

//Denied

Signed @Realize @Basko

• Realize locked this topic