Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 02:16

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 16 hours, 43 minutes | Nyheim City

Re Disable the M3S Truck

ItsJet

Disable the M3S Truck  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Diamond

With DayZ 1.11 released, the M3S truck has been reintroduced into DayZRP. I and many others have already crashed numerous times due to the M3S truck entering or leaving rendering distance. I talked to a few other people in comms who crashed at the exact same time (one who was driving the truck, @AtrixLR), and we all narrowed it down to the M3S truck. There are a few other people who said they have had the same problem with the truck when it enters or leaves render distance. It is a nice vehicle, but I do not think it is worth it if people crash all the time when it is driving around. 

M3S was disabled last patch because of this very reason. It seems that it is either hilariously buggy or it just doesn't like the Dayzrp mod or mods we use. 

It's also slow, and is only really used to haul items rather than people. I +1 disabling it's spawns, as it's clear that it is causing issues to players. 

• Diamond

This new update didn’t fix anything for it. Still causes a bunch of crashes the same old way. 

Can 100% confirm it. Drove one from Berezino to the civilian trader and got stuck there for an extra 15 mins from all the crashing I was going through. Then on the way back crashed everyone in the Familia. So yeah..... please take them back out.

• Lore Master

I just want the cars we used to have, UAZs and shit.

• Legend

Yes, /yeet them

While we're at it, bring back the UAZ's you could stand in the back of. Those were sick

• Game Master

I don't think this was added back intentionally, and hope it gets disabled soon.

Unfortunately I don't think the existing ones will be removed if that happens without a vehicle wipe.

• Diamond
19 minutes ago, Rover said:

Unfortunately I don't think the existing ones will be removed if that happens without a vehicle wipe.

I will hunt them down and destroy them! (aka don't make it griefing when I blow them up) 🙂

• Emerald

This vehicle needs to go, nothing but headaches / crashes and problems.  Hoping @Whitename can set this to 0 🤞

• Emerald
7 hours ago, Para said:

While we're at it, bring back the UAZ's you could stand in the back of. Those were sick

Unless those were removed with yesterday's patch, they're still on the server, just incredibly rare. I hadn't seen one for a while, but then El Familia had one the other day, and poor Deebs got stuck in the back, getting rained on the whole time. 

Even though it was sort of cool to have one of the big trucks, briefly, yesterday (I'd planned on doing some RP with it, since we'd finally have a vehicle large enough to haul some bigger equipment around) they're still causing massive crashes and I really think they should be removed until they can be fixed. 

Edited by K2U
  • Diamond

If they are still causing crashes, then remove them. 

• Emerald

Yes I agree to disable this truck but it only does the crashing on this server it seems

• VIP

I love the M3S truck, especially while playing Mikael, but as long as it doesn't work, we should disable it +1 from me.

It was disabled, but there are still some that spawned. Have fun destroying them or something so they can yeet themselves off the server.

• Server Manager

New spawns of the truck have been disabled. The already existing trucks will have to be destroyed by you players.