Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 05:20

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 39 minutes | Nyheim City

Passphrase not showing in Newcomer Guide

I've read and re-read the newcomers guide multiple times looking for the passphrase. I was able to find the one on the rules page relatively easy. I'm starting to feel like this is phrase is legitimately not populating. I've copied and pasted the entire newcomer guide into a word document using spell check to look for the passphrase. I've read every single word out loud to myself word by word searching for this passphrase. I've tried to refresh the page as well as staying on the same page for 20 minutes re reading it at least 5 times out loud to myself. I've also read the whole newcomers guide and just the roleplaying section like the whitelist application suggests. I have not found this passphrase whatsoever. I'm assuming like the passphrase on the rules page this passphrase is some jumbling string of random letters similar to "dssafdsf". I have not seen this at all. I'm starting to think I need to get tested for some disability. Please some staff member help me I have no clue what I'm doing wrong. 

• Diamond

Hi!

All we can advise is that you keep on reading very very carefully. Don't try to skim across the rules because you may miss it; you will know when you find it. Reading out loud may help!

Just now, DrCor said:

Hi!

All we can advise is that you keep on reading very very carefully. Don't try to skim across the rules because you may miss it; you will know when you find it. Reading out loud may help!

Reply: Should I keep refreshing the page? Can I submit an image of the guide to show no passphrase is showing. I have no clue what to do at this point I've literally read this thing like i'm cramming for a final. 

• Cor locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Diamond
1 hour ago, MarcusAurelius said:

Reply: Should I keep refreshing the page? Can I submit an image of the guide to show no passphrase is showing. I have no clue what to do at this point I've literally read this thing like i'm cramming for a final. 

Like I said before, just keep on reading it over aloud, the passphrase will be in there.

Thread locked

EDIT: Solved in HD trough PaulB and Realize / edit made by PaulB

Edited by PaulB
Edited with information about solving the problem