Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 10:50

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 8 hours, 9 minutes | Nyheim City

DayZRP 21.2.1

Roland

• Emerald
4 minutes ago, Roland said:

SVT40 civilian rifle @PATRIOT @Misho 

More civilian weapons are always appreciated! Can't wait to check this one out.

• Emerald
4 minutes ago, Roland said:

PKP machine gun

This makes me moist.

Very happy to see the update though

• Sapphire

Shark pog stuff 

Excited to see this stuff in game

• Diamond
5 minutes ago, Roland said:

Thigh weapon strap @Misho 

YO... SLING?

and can i put a sawed off shout gun in the Thigh weapon strap?

• Diamond

Sweet! Gotta find the SVT40. What about adding them to the Trader? Much Love and Gratitude @Misho

Edited by PATRIOT
  • MVP
23 minutes ago, YAKMOUTH said:

YO... SLING?

and can i put a sawed off shout gun in the Thigh weapon strap?

Next update. And no  its actually a safariland pistol holster but good idea for future stuff .

Edited by Misho
  • MVP

Hell yeah, good shit! Thanks to all involved with this update!

• Diamond

WHERE THE FUCK THE SLING THO

• Sapphire

Thanks for the update guys, very cool. I have a question tho. Why out of all them sexy pistols out there would you add this, in my opinion very ugly, bamboo shooter. How does an antique japanese ww2 pistol find its way to chernarus? Also did you add 8x22mm bullets or will it take 9mm? Do not get me wrong, I am grateful for every new weapon we get, im just curious.

4 minutes ago, Hennessy said:

Thanks for the update guys, very cool. I have a question tho. Why out of all them sexy pistols out there would you add this, in my opinion very ugly, bamboo shooter. How does an antique japanese ww2 pistol find its way to chernarus? Also did you add 8x22mm bullets or will it take 9mm? Do not get me wrong, I am grateful for every new weapon we get, im just curious.

I think its cool. How does any foreigner guns get into other counties in general? Gun collectors etc

• Diamond

Hiya @Roland When creating a marker on the map and then trying to close the map both myself and @Pepsi ended up hard crashing. Otherwise awesome Update.

Nice update! Can't wait to roleplay in game after this new update that got added.

• MVP
55 minutes ago, Hennessy said:

Because @Empress
is a weeb. And no its 9mm. No point poluting the ammo spawns further with minor caliber changes.

Edited by Misho
1 hour ago, Hennessy said:

It was a mass produced gun, so exports were plentiful, and since japan once bordered the Russians, naturally some would find their way into Europe

• Sapphire
1 hour ago, Itsmez said:

How does any foreigner guns get into other counties in general? Gun collectors etc

Yeuh, wont have as many of those in the east tho, especially in ex soviet states.

17 minutes ago, Misho said:

Because @Empress
is a weeb. And no its 9mm. No point poluting the ammo spawns further with minor caliber changes.

Thought as much.

3 minutes ago, Vulture said:

It was a mass produced gun, so exports were plentiful, and since japan once bordered the Russians, naturally some would find their way into Europe

Exports were plentiful? Yeah maybe into china and stuff but not into the soviet union where people used either 9x18 makarov or 7.62x25 tokarev as the main pistol caliber. Nambus are originally chambered in 8x22, a caliber only produced in japan. After ww2 this caliber was not produced anymore.

My point beeing,  please add more handguns that make sense e.g the MP-443 Grach, (Russian Armed Forces Sidearm)

• MVP
9 minutes ago, Hennessy said:

My point beeing,  please add more handguns that make sense e.g the MP-443 Grach, (Russian Armed Forces Sidearm)

There's some in the works but these weapons are commissioned to be made by me by other community members which is why they get what they want, as long as it's not entirely immersion breaking stuff like pink dildoshooters. You're always free to request a commission yourself if there's a specific item you want on the server.

• MVP
17 minutes ago, Misho said:

pink dildoshooters

I'll be in your DMs shortly

• Developer
1 hour ago, Misho said:

Because @Empress

You don't gotta call me out like that. 🙂

Edited by Empress
  • MVP
36 minutes ago, Whitename said:

I'll be in your DMs shortly

balaclavas under gasmasks

• Emerald

Why the truck back tho?

5 hours ago, Hennessy said:

Easy, Han Lee brought over a huge crate of Japanese WW2 pistols

great update! Super stoked for this and all the work that’s been done. Thank you!