Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 05:05

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 54 minutes | Nyheim City

Last words

Aron73

• Emerald

I am very sorry to hear this Aron, i know that your stream is great fun for me to watch during the hours in which im logged out. 

I truly, deeply hope that whatever is going on blows over and you can enjoy streaming without fearing of meta-gaming.

That being said i am sure everyone would understand if you genuinely need to stop streaming as it is just ruining your fun IG. 

Stay safe Aron!

• MVP

I feel you on that pal, I stopped streaming DayZRP because of Meta because it makes the game less enjoyable. Hopefully shit changes for you man, best of luck pal with your stream going forward!

• Diamond

Glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us IG and sorry that it got sullied by metagaming, hopefully you can still continue to enjoy yourself in DayZRP 🤞

I know many people enjoy your streams ^^

What a shame that you are forced to quit streaming cause of sad people who care to ruin others fun I enjoyed some of your streams NGL and I don't normally watch streams of anything I hope one day you will come back to streaming with less sad people meta-gaming I hope you will have fun even more and a better time here, good luck mate!

• Administrator

What a real shit day for us, let me say on behalf of the entire group, that we have loved every second of our role-play with you, really sucks how it had to end, remember what me and @Dr Bradley told you, chin up dude see you out there.

• Diamond

Was great to have you in the group whilst you were there, and look forward to the next time I see you in game my friend!

• Emerald

Sucks to hear bro, i hope the people that do it are proud of themselves.

• VIP

Thanks guys! That means alot and I hope I will see you all in game soon

• Diamond

I don't stream but this is unacceptable. Staff needs to step in on this. It will hurt streamers on the server and hurt the community too. 

• Emerald

I've gotten to interact with you just a few times @Aron73, but all those times have been nothing short of amazing!

Thanks for the RP so far and can't wait for more!

Best of luck Aron!

• Head Admin

Honestly. If this is the case gather evidence, recordings, screenshots, timestamps and send in a Support ticket. We'll make sure that they will pay for their actions if what you're saying here is true.

• Emerald
40 minutes ago, Aron73 said:

First of all, I want to thank the great people of Asclepius for a great time in their group and some great RP. I love you guys, and you will always have a special place in my heart right up there with the people of the Old Wolfpack. I wish you all the best, and I hope Chameleon can continue to support you all.
So why did this end, you may ask?
Because of some shitty people that metagame my stream and harassing the great people of Asclepius.
Yes, it is clear to me and everyone in the group what is going on, but we merely cant prove it! You made it; You accomplished 1 out of two things, and the second thing, if this continues, will be me stopping to stream all together on this server and only recording in safe areas. Yes, it has gone that far that I, a streamer for over two years, is thinking about quitting!
I hope you all are proud of your self.
Fucking play the game as intended, and I promise you, you will have a lot more enjoyable time on this server. If you can't, then leave DayZRP for the good of us all.
Well, I said what I came to say, and yes, this is the final warning, I will quit streaming if something doesn't change.

Damn, it sucks that you even have to make a post about this. Sorry to hear this is happening brother, would hate to see you have to stop doing what you are passionate about.

• Emerald

Why not just make a report?

• MVP

If you stream snipe my man Aron then we about to have a problem. 😤

Don't let the haters get to you bro. Do what @Hofersaid, I wish you all the best. Hope you keep streaming, I always love it.

• Diamond

As a fellow streamer who also quit streaming DayZRP, for this same reason (and the harassment),
I sympathize so much and commend you for trying far longer than I had the patience to. 

The thing about "just making a report" is that it is difficult to gather enough irrefutable evidence, which is what you need in a report. DayZRP users have, from my experience, created alt accounts on twitch for the simple act of metagaming or harassing streamers. It is difficult to prove to moderators who is who without having an IP address; even if you know. Word of mouth certainly never flies in the reports section, so most of us just give up because there are too many ways around the rules and too gray a line for harassment. And if you make a report and it fails, you subject yourself to even more harassment and ooc flaming and its just too exhausting. 

Aaron, I hope at some point you feel safe streaming what you want again. Hats off to ya for trying.

• Titanium

Hope it seizes, always had A1 support for your stream and DayZRP aint the same without you!

• MVP

@Aron73 I love you bro, your streams are always a joy, in my long hiatius I'd often find myself tuning in because, despite not wanting to play at the time, I still wanted to see what was happening, it was always a pleasure man, and still is.

I know it's frustrating and annoying to be stream sniped, unfortunately they likely aren't going to stop doing it until they're caught, so best pray that they fuck up or slip up, and when they do, they can finally get the boot.

• Emerald

nooooo ;(

• Diamond

Yo brother it's unfortunate of the situation, and I heard about it from many people. You have always been a great person to run into and always lead in role play first. Hopefully the problem is taken care of soon... cause we need more people like you @Aron73 in this community.

3 hours ago, Dan said:

Why not just make a report?

Because it's impossible to prove? Either it's ten cases of extreme coincidence or people are using his stream to find IC locations. There's no way to prove it unless, as BeanMama said, you have access to IP addresses and the lot.

• Diamond
6 hours ago, BeanMama said:

I sympathize so much and commend you for trying far longer than I had the patience to. 

The thing about "just making a report" is that it is difficult to gather enough irrefutable evidence, which is what you need in a report. DayZRP users have, from my experience, created alt accounts on twitch for the simple act of metagaming or harassing streamers. It is difficult to prove to moderators who is who without having an IP address; even if you know. Word of mouth certainly never flies in the reports section, so most of us just give up because there are too many ways around the rules and too gray a line for harassment. 

I don't always see eye to eye with you but this is spot on, sadly as we all know words a aern't more than words b in a report it sucks. Best of Luck @Aron73. Meta is the hardest to prove and it completley sucks because 3/4 of the fun on this server is never knowing who you will run into or how the day might play out.